burning smell?

I have had my GT DDPRO for about a year and a half now and i recently got the 180 boost kit and the clubsport formula v2.5 (the white one) with the metal quick release and the load cell. When i first got everything setup it all worked perfectly, but when i took the formula wheel off the quick release had a weird smell to it almost like it was burning. at first i thought it was just the grease but now that i have tried my other wheels. the smell comes from all of them (mclaren gt3 and the gt ddpro wheel). is this cause of a faulty wheel base/boost kit or is it something else? (sorry for the long read.)

Comments

• I have a DD1 with 0 issues, but I smell that now and again also. I haven't noticed any performance issues. But i make sure to always power it down when im done playin.

I'd be curious to see what others say. But if you smoke, obviously shut it down right away and start the support process.

• Honestly smell burn about electronic isn't really good on long term i should be worried if i was you