Fanatec csl dd not recognised by fanatec driver

Hi my csl dd 8nm wheel base was having some issues not having any FFB when playing WRC 23 or F123 and very light FFB when playing iracing compared to my previous wheel base csl elite. It only seems to work ok when playing assetto corsa competizione after I delete the control.json file.... also since upgrading my wheel from csl f1 to csl universal v2 hub and porsche steering wheel I now have no vibration feature at all either. I thought this upgrade from my old set up would benefit me and my racing experience. In reality I have had weak or no FFB, no vibrating through wheel anymore if I were to lock up my brakes like I use to have and learnt to enjoy and appreciate that feature quite a lot. And now my wheel base is not connecting to my computer and has major driver issues.

I decided I had to uninstall 455 driver etc and first off reinstall latest driver to see if this would fix my issue. But infact it made it heaps worse now my wheel base is not recognised when in pc mode at all....can be recognised in all other modes just not pc mode.

When I click on repair driver it attempts to reinstall driver but comes up with a msg below

I have tried everything from installing previous drivers and still not change and not recognised and same msg always pops up.

It's like my wheel base is bricked out and causes fanatec app to crash whenever I attempt to connect it to my pc.

Also it asked me to calibrate wheel sensor one of the times it was trying to connect to my wheel base but always ends up with the same msg and no connection in pc mode again and again.

Doesn't matter what driver package I install I have tried 455, 454 , 453 and am about to go back to 451 now to see if I have any luck in unbricking my wheel base.

Is there something I am missing here or is this wheel base needing to be replaced??? I'm out of ideas as what to do next and need some help asap

Comments

• James .James . Member, Administrator

Hi Chris,

we apologize that you have an issue with your wheel base. Have you already created a support ticket via logging into your account and selecting "My Account" > "My Products"? There you can select the product(s) in question and open a ticket by clicking the "Support" button (If the support ticket is greyed out, you still need to add the product's serial number. To do this, click on "Add serial number/invoice"). Currently the response time is about five days and they’ll gladly take care of your concern.

Your Fanatec Team

• Hi yes i have created a ticket but fanatec website would not recognise my CSL DD wheel base S/N so i had to put ticket through boost kit explaining what has happened. i have my log files saved too but i didn't upload them with ticket. Hope that wouldn't be an issue. wheel base still not recognised by fanatec driver and i have tried everything. Really this type of issue should not happen, very disappointed that its done this and taking so long to get rectified. should have technical support helping customers straight away.

thanks

chris