My clubsport DD 12nm Base NOT POWER ON!

13»

Comments

• They sent me the RMA on feb 1st, i sent it feb 2nd, they received it feb 6th, and now im waiting since no news of anything since.

• Did anyone figure out a fix for this or is the only solution an RMA?

I just tried to fire up my CS DD after not racing in a while to find it won't turn on. No light on the base power button, but power to the wheel, and the PC not recognizing anything connected, suggesting I've hit the same problem.

• @Rich Evans unfortunately, RMA is the only solution.

• I have my Gran Turismo DD Extreme (ClubSport DD+) that has exactly the same issue as well. Only 3-4hours of play and no response from Fanatec.

I've tried holding the power button for 8-9 sec. but no success in getting into the bootloader...

I have however tried my Gran Turismo Extreme wheel on the CSL DD PRO wheel base and it indeed popped up with firmware upgrade, which successfully completes. However, after reboot (as instructed by the software), it asks for the firmware upload again... stuck in this loop. AND I guess it goes without saying that the wheel does nothing a part of the logo illumination for 3-4sec. and the directional stick white LEDs constant illumination when installed onto my ClubSport DD+ wheelbase... other than that, dead and unresponsive...

I wish I knew how to force the wheelbase into the bootloader mode...