Have to wait two extra months because the wheel rim was delayed?

I just cancelled my order (placed in December). It's absurd that I'd have to wait an additional ~2 months for my order because one piece (out of 6) - the wheel rim - has had its availability date pushed way back. I just wanted the new quick releases and figured I'd grab a new wheel at the same time.

I'm extremely frustrated with Fanatec's order fulfillment right now. I don't feel like rewarding Fanatec with a 3 month interest free loan for over $1000 because they don't have stock of a wheel rim.

edit: The rim in question was dated for January 18 availability, but today (the day before it should have been available) they bumped it to March 12.

Comments

• how vile is that.

people wait 2 months, and well, you say to yourself, ok, this is available on January 18th, I'll wait. that day is approaching, when it, whoops, March 12.

FanaSCAM up to the task.

well, can you screw people up less in that fraudulent company, maybe they will go to Simagic, Moza and other brands less.

and not to say that they should offer people extra discounts, vouchers or some gifts, in order to animate people while they wait.

because keeping other people's money for so long and disposing of it without any compensation to the users is equal to thieves

• I was checking to make sure nothing got pushed back (they didn't send an email to tell me of the additional delay... they never do) and I was going to pre-order the ClubSport DD+ today. Now I'm not ordering anything more from them, and I'll probably sell all the Fanatec gear I have and switch to another vendor. The money isn't a problem, but the utter disrespect of their paying customers is.