ClubSport Steering Wheel V 2.5 X - Order Fuflilment Update

Comments

• I had the dispatch email today. Only one tracking code but checked the weight and it looks like it’s all in one. Serial number for wheel in my products account. Hope it delivers without a hitch. As a tip to all those worried about missing delivery, if you set up an account with UPS you can elect to sign for the package upfront so it can be left at your property. Obviously this isn’t for everyone, but I have seen a few posts where a delivery was attempted and then shipped back to Fanatec. Good luck for everyone yet to hear 🤞🏻I look forward to seeing happier posts 🙌🏻

• I see a lot getting their order shipped, man I have order number lower than them and still nothing wtf

• contact them on facebook regarding your order

if they dont respond within a few hours comment again and again

• I think the parcels are not sent by order number but in the order of the form which was sent on 15.12.23. I can't explain it any other way.

• I just sent an email there and got a response just there but must be an automated one asking stuff about my order.

• @tobias Pinggers actually makes sense but also not bc that would be a shit move lol

• Arek WArek W Member

I think there are many orders, which wont be send out before april.

Its sad.

• I have Order Number 1832xxx and they told me in an email that everything will be send by the end of march an here we are … I just dont get why so so many people arleady got their order even if they have a higher order number than me, im getting really frustradet at this point.

• Unfortunately, there is no rhyme or reason to Fanatec’s processes. I just hope that you hear soon. Even though it says my kit has been dispatched UPS still says that the package is yet to be picked up so I’m pretty sure that I will not be receiving mine until early April.

• @tiago Machado I think that and ups for Europe and everything ups I think for outside of Europe and that can be fedex

• @Diogo Rosa

Yeah, you were right. I just received my confirmation about 4 packages from UPS, but only in email though, but at least I got it.

For those worried, I just received the email an hour ago, so you might receive it today as well.

However, the items aren't at my house yet, so we will see when all of this is over.

I feel very sorry for those still without an email, and I tried every day to search on UPS with my reference number and never got anything. I can't help much, but let's give them the rest of this day, and then we can complain.

Best regards to all.

• We don't know how many orders are open. At least there is progress to be seen. Let's just hope that things continue like this and that all open orders are processed shortly.

• @tiago Machado who is your n order?

• @Diogo Rosa

18446**, just checked, and it's delayed by UPS in Germany xD. But its estimated delivery date is April 2nd... we will see.

• I have 1847xxx and no news.

• 1847*** here without tracking number, good to see some progress for the others. Refreshing the site and checking UPS for reference 10 times a day driving me crazy :D I'm hoping we'll get ours next week latest. Keep up the hope guys!

• Order number 1841 got tracking number both email and on site

• Still stuck on label created and for UPS to pick it up can’t wait to see the estimate delivery date and hope all packages are there.

• Alan LoiAlan Loi Member
    edited March 28

Order 1841xxx.

no serials, no mails from UPS, no mails from Fanatec, no UPS order infos on tracking page, nothing. Just 1000€ out of my wallet since november.

• edited March 28

Order 18430xx. Destination Germany nothing....

So there is now official no way to contact Fanatec anymore?

Wanted to open a Ticket this is the instat response i got.

The change thing is becaus i told them that i moved in the meantime (still same city). And i have to inform the people in my old place baste on tracking from UPS.

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for your inquiry.

How long is the order processing or shipping time?

On average, we require between 1 to 3 business days to dispatch your order. There may be additional delays in transit time, depending on your location, for example due to customs processing.

You can find relevant updates from our couriers below:

I want to change an existing order. Is this possible?

Order modifications are not possible for technical reasons. If you order has not been processed, you can cancel it directly in your account and place a new order with your desired combination of items.

You can find more information on orders or customer account questions via the following links:

⁎⁎⁎⁎ This is an automatic reply, please do not reply ⁎⁎⁎⁎

Best regards,

Your Fanatec Customer Support Team

• I'm happy for you, i wait my order 1847 i have not news

• No email from fanatec or ups, but now, for the first time I can see it on UPS tracking with order number, country and post code.

It says on the way and estimated arrival next thursday (UPS Standard). No tracking number in My Orders nor serial(s) in My Products, but I guess those update at some point.

Two pkgs (v2.5x + qr1). Order number 1843...

• Don't count on them updating. I'm in the U.S., and my last three received orders never got a tracking or serial number. If you know how to use the order/reference number then the tracking number from Fanatec is of no importance, but the serial number you'll have to update yourself.

• Meanwhile my order 1840xxx, no e-mail, no tracking number on the website, no register in UPS for shipping, while others with the exact same products as mine are getting their items shipped.

Really fun experience so far, after receiving what i paid for, ngl I'll never buy again from fanatec.

CSL DD 5nm + ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X + QR1 + CSL Elite Pedals V2

Country to Send: Portugal

Have a good easter everyone

• Strange how people getting new ups info today get an estimated date but some others don’t even from yesterday strange.

• just received an email from fanatec, probably everyone else that is waiting as well, goes as follows:

Dear customer,

We have an update on your ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X order.

During our initial assessment of processing our backlog, it was projected that all orders would be dispatched by the end of March. However, due to the increased backlog processing workload and upcoming Easter holidays, the final batch of orders will now only be shipped in the first week of April.

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience, but look forward to seeing you receive your order very soon.

Thank you!

Team Fanatec

So it seems like all orders will be sent out coming week according to fanatec

• Hey everyone,

Just letting you all know. I got an email from Fanatec providing me with my tracking number from UPS. No estimated delivery date but it shows me 2 packages. Bit weird that I don't have a serial number for my CSL DD and QR1 even though I have the serial number for my Pedals and V2.5 X. I guess it pays off to be patient. I'll update you guys when I get the order. UK btw. Order num 1841xxx

• @Sid Sharma I have the exact same issue too I am missing the SN for my DD and QR1 with 3 tracking numbers for 5 packages. Seems to be a consistent thing.

• Order 1840xxx, putting order number, country and zip code it shows exactly 5 packages, and I ordered 5 items, it also shows a delivery date, fricking finally