ClubSport Steering Wheel V 2.5 X - Order Fuflilment Update

Comments

• edited March 29

Hope they will really do what they say!

• hello everyone so from what we understand the order numbers have nothing to do with delivery depending on the region and the bank payment is not made the same day that is why the number 1840xxx will be received before 1839xxx basically the first to pay will be delivered before that's all in fact. For the serial numbers as for the DD it is normal because the serial number is on the back of the DD which means that the fanatec team does not unpack the DD to retrieve the serial number you will have to enter it yourself once the package has been received I hope this helps you to take courage

• 1840XXX could be found on UPS via the Ordernumber. Delivery on Tuesday.

in UPS MyChoice is nothing found.

• I got again nothing not even the Mail

• The Fanatec CEO has been removed from that position! Perhaps some changes are coming, not for our Black Friday orders, but for RMAs or customer support in a couple of months.

Good easter everyone.

• Lutz FrankenLutz Franken Member
    edited March 29

It seems my order is on its way and will be delivered on Tuesday.

Order number, country (Germany), postal code and number of items are correct. So I think the wait will be over for me at last.

By the way: ordered on 24th of November 23:10 order no. 1843xxx. And I have not received an email, no tracking number, no serial numbers for my products. So may be I should not yet celebrate.....

And the removal of Fanatec CEO is only straightforward. So many things went wrong and even their stock plummeted. So the only correct reaction was to get rid of the responsible person. Thomas obviously was over taxed with the tasks a fast growing market and company brought to the table. I hope he will find his place in the company where he can improve the products or whatever he can deliver best.

If they find someone with the right skills and passion for Sim racing (like Thomas clearly has... The passion that is), this can recover Fanatec from those severe crisis. I hope this will happen!

• edited March 31

today marks the end of the month and what a shocker the majority of us still have no wheel and no news about when we will get it, biggest joke of a company I've ever seen in my life.... 5 months later and no wheel absolute madness.... oh but dont worry we sacked the CEO LMFAO!

• edited March 31

There was an Email at Thursday that they where not able to ship all open orders before the holidays and that the remaining orders will be shipped in the first week of April.

Dear customer,

We have an update on your ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X order.

During our initial assessment of processing our backlog, it was projected that all orders would be dispatched by the end of March. However, due to the increased backlog processing workload and upcoming Easter holidays, the final batch of orders will now only be shipped in the first week of April.

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience, but look forward to seeing you receive your order very soon.

Thank you!

Team Fanatec

• I don't know anything about my order from Europe since I placed it, I have tried to contact them but after months of waiting I still haven't received a response, the last email I have received from them is from December 15, they should be ashamed, since They don't respond at least they communicate, I don't know anything about the order, the status, I've been waiting since November without any response from my "ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X"

I'm already tired of this situation.

I just want to know that my order is going to arrive, and that I haven't been scammed, which is the impression this company gives.

• edited April 1

i haven't had an email so there telling some people and keeping others in the dark lol, should be working through the holidays to sort their shit out, another big F, never spending money with these crooks ever again

• @ George

So they should work through the celebration of the resurrection of Christ, so you can have your wheel.

• edited April 1

@ Don

many many people have to work on that day so what's the difference??

the wheel, like others who have been waiting nearly 6 months for

• in Germany and in the Netherlands everyone was free on monday, not everyone was free on friday but most took a day off on friday and from what i know germany always respects the christian holidays so im pretty sure in germany everyone was free

• Hello, have any news regarding my order number: 1842097 to 24/11/2023….?? out of the six orders placed with Fanatec, this order is still not delivered..?? waiting for a quick response, thank you in advance, best regards, Maffei Dominique

• @maffei Dominique all remaining orders will be sent this week

• Haha, good joke. You really thrust them, like the lies before?

• It's a shame to see how this company lies to its customers and works so poorly! I'm really upset!! At this point I don't even know if I want my things I think I just want my money back I'm tired of this joke

• @arthurt Kokoszka what lies have they told?

• Your Fanatec order 1841xxx was dispatched!

• Nothing for me 1842....

• Like I suspected, 1843.... is coming. Today I got email from Fanatec and SMS from UPS, but I spotted the packages last thursday from UPS.com, but this just confirms it :-D

ETA is thursday (UPS Standard, from GER to FIN)

• When will the delivery arrive with 1843…?

• Lutz FrankenLutz Franken Member
    edited April 2

My CS Formula v2.5x arrived today. Looks and feels great!

As I wrote before: ordered 24.11.2023 approx 23:10 with order number 1843xxx from Germany.

Just appeared on Thursday last week on the UPS tracking system with the order number. No emails or tracking number from fanatec.

So all in all a quite poor handling by fanatec, but I received the order finally after more than 4 months.

Good luck to everybody!

• Does anybody know when UPS picks packages up? My order 1842xxx has been sitting on label created since 10am last Wednesday. From the UK

• I have Order 1842xxx from November 24th and still have nothing.

• waiting for 130 days ,still nothing. shame on you Fanatic....

• 18430XX Nothing.

• Received SMS from UPS, but nothing changed in my Fanatec profile. It is really a shame on Fanatec.

But hopefully I get my wheel tomorrow.

• Okay i managed to finde something by reference. Gave UPS a quick call all on the way. 6 Packages ( Pedals, Wheel, WB, QR1, stickers, and again stickers in a extra package?)

No mail no change in profile

• My package was supposed to arrive last Thursday but was delayed until Tuesday. Just received an update, and now it's supposed to arrive on Friday. Wish me luck, or maybe another chapter begins... At least it's coming, I think xD.