Clubsport handbrake not recognized with CSDD+

I just got my CSDD+ on my rig, first couldn't get my BME(xbox uni hub v2) to work because the QR update issues. Then got it fixed but my handbrake still isn't working. I had it plugged into my GTDD pro working fine, now with the CSDD+ the control panel will not recognize the handbrake plugged into the base or the pedals but it is with the USB adapter. So I know the handbrake isn't broken so I'm assuming it's a firmware or software issue. Any ideas?

Comments

• Hi Wayne

I'm having the same issue. Have you had a resolution?

Also, when I connect the USB adaptor to my PC (without connecting the handbrake to the adaptor), the Fanatec Control Panel recognises the adaptor itself. However when I plug the handbrake into the adaptor my handbrake is not detected in any other way. Is this what you're also experiencing?

• edited April 26

Hi Wayne and Justin,

I’ve got the same issue. I received my new CSDD+ a couple of weeks ago. I’m on PS5, trying to play WRC10.

Have tried connecting the handbrake via V3 pedals and direct into the wheel base (where it remains). I can’t understand what is missing. I also suspect it’s a firmware/SW issue. There are no clear steps for how to get this working.

• Hi,

Same here. My handbrake is not recognized by DD+. Works perfectly with the DD pro though...

(My shifter works perfectly btw).

I thought it was just a bug that would be fixed with the new firmware... but it isn't.

I am on V457 right now... I use a Mac Laren GT3 v2.5 wheel, CSL Clubsport V3 pedals and a QR2.

All are updated.

• I had the same problem with my new ClubSport DD with the handbrake plugged into my ClubSport pedals. In the driver software, the handbrake was just not working.

However, it had it switched to manual calibration, so I switched it to auto calibration and the handbrake started working. Switched it back to manual calibration and it continued to work as it should.

Not sure if this works you you peeps..

• Enrico RhoEnrico Rho Member
    edited June 22

Hi, I've the same problem, how did you solve it?