Is the Australian warehouse actually shipping anything?

I placed an order for a DD+ nearly 3 weeks ago, it progressed to Handover to Warehouse the next day, and since then nothing has changed, no shipping, no emails, zip. The DD+ still says ready to ship on the Australian website.

i have previously ordered multiple different things and they have shipped within 4 days, not this long, and submitting a ticket has done nothing, and you can’t call head office in Germany because their phone systems are turned off so they can focus on emails.

Is there anyone to contact in Australia to see why it hasn’t shipped yet? I really wanted to get it before the new F1 game came out.

Comments

• I had a similar experience in US store back in Feb. Ordered DD Extreme day 1, handed over to warehouse the next day, then nothing. My friend got his unit after a few days, me still nothing. After about 2 weeks I opened a ticket asking for a refund. They responded after just 3 days said they will refund after warehouse's confirmation. Another 4 days the refund was made.

So the warehouse never sent my package, which is weird af. Looks like they simply not aware of my order. I suggest you do the same, cancel and refund, then probably order again or choose another brand.