When will ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 actually be available ?

When will ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 actually be available?

It is announced for 06/11/2024 for Europe, but I suppose the date will be moved again.

Comments

• Nobody knows anything else other than the advertised availability date.

• Bruce JohnsonBruce Johnson Member
    edited May 22

I'm hoping soon. 11 June is not that far off and getting nearer. Have looked on eBay and they are going for silly money. Second hand they are going for more than new in auctions and when they come up new (not very often), they are asking even more (and judging by the auction results they will get it). I am using a MOZA handbrake on my PC, but it will not work on my Xbox.

• Logan RossLogan Ross Member
    edited May 23

I moved to the SimMagic Haptic brake several months back. Maybe I should put my 1.5 up for sale in the Marketplace.

edited June 10

I ordered one a few days ago hoping for the 11 June availability only for it to be moved back another 10 days. Hopefully that will be it, I'm OK for PC but nothing for Xbox (buttons for handbrakes do not count).

• Got an email from Fanatec letting me know the container has been delayed.

• I also need a Fanatec handbrake because of PS. Moved again to Jun 21, 2024. I have a feeling they are moving this date without actually checking when it will arrive :(

edited June 22

Well they updated the website to "Ships within 4-7 days" on the 19th. My order was handed over to warehouse the next day. I also have my UPS tracking #. UPS are now waiting for the package. All that is a bit quicker than last time; so here's hoping. 😀 BTW, I am in the UK, so still have to go through customs, etc. 😤

• I received the handbrake this afternoon, delivered in four days. Thank you Fanatec.

• Are you in the EU Philippe? Mine hasn't moved in 5 days since being handed to warehouse.

• UPS have just got it. Expected to be with me by the 27th.

• No, I live in Switzerland.

edited June 29

Thanks Phillippe. You're still in their free trade area though, so you do not have to wait an extra 3 or 4 days getting getting all the BREXIT stuff done. Plus Switzerland is nearer to Germany than the UK.

Mine arrived today (a day late). So it took 8 days from when it was handed over to warehouse. There is one advantage though, every so often they seem to forget to collect the VAT. Out of the seven orders I've had completed they have not collected VAT on two. That said, they were the lowest cost orders, so it may have been they only collect in on orders over a certain amount.