Podium Button Module Rally with ClubSport Universal Hub

If I attach Podium Button Module Rally on ClubSport Universal Hub, wiil the buttons (all buttons directly on ClubSport Universal Hub and attached 7-way FunkySwitch) and the LED display work well? I would like to use the that 7-way FunkySwitch for adjusting brake bias and LED display on ClubSport Universal Hub for showing the speeding while the LED display on Podium Button Module Rally showing me the gear.

Comments

• I have 2 BMR's and it's been a bit of a mess. I have had issues with the LED Screen in various ways on the 455, 456, and 457 Drivers. And those issues have been different in every version of the Drivers.

I have installed it on both the Clubsport Hub and the Podium Hub and depending on the driver, each has had more issues on one of the other Hub per driver.

Sorry that I can't remember which did what, but from my memory, which can't be trusted, 455 was best on Clubsport, 456 was best on Podium, and 457 seems to be pretty bad for the LED on both. Even when it was working, it would use different Fonts from day to day. I think that was on 455. I have also had issues with multi input on 456 and 457.

Currently I am using Podium Hub on 457 because I am on a DD+ wheel base and it seems to work best for me. Currently I am playing a lot of AMS2, and I am not sure what issues are from AMS2, but I haven't had any luck with the LED Screen there either. OLED Screen? Anyways...

I really like the BMR, but the issues are making me sad. The RBG buttons are working great with Fanalabs, but the LED screen still has issues. Mostly I just see 0 0 and then an error or something like 060 or 0[0 when shifter or using the rotatory encoders.

• cody mcody m Member

Podium Button Module Rally will be the only buttons working when its plugged into the ClubSport Universal Hub.

If you turn of the Fanatec control panel off the LED screen will work with some games, the 0 0 and stuff only happens when I have the control panel up.

Im having an issue were the base sometimes dont recognize my Podium Button Module Rally when paired up with the universal hub,

and almost never recognize it when paired with the podium hub.

If I start the base with the McLaren GT3 V2  wheel then got to Podium hub/Podium Button Module Rally it recognizes it.

PC

driver 455