Starting to become a bit worried

I understand that it's pretty common to have shipping delays, but im starting to get a bit worried overall. The more time I wait the more research I do into the DD+ base and I keep seeing that lots are "bricking". I ordered the DD+ F1 2.5 with v2 pedals and it has been stuck in warehouse processing since May 23 with no shipping updates. I'm a new customer to Fanatec so if there's anything to ease my mind a bit on the "bricking" issues and shipping delays it would be greatly appreciated. My worst fears are that it takes over a month to receive and/or my wheelbase is defective and it take 2-3 months to receive an RMA. I knew the risks going in so I can't complain too much, just looking for a more seasoned fanatec customer to offer some honest positive words if possible.

Edit: No email but was informed to check my order and I did find a tracking number. It is currently out for delivery. Great sigh of relief now lets just hope the quality is up to par.

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited May 30

you should be. they tell at expo they been working that with 4 years. and results are bad drivers and so on.

i cant say anything positive as i seen so many issue reports for this device.

• I ordered a DD+ in mid Apr, it was in stock US, shipped and received in a week. Running perfectly since. Base FW from 455 and WQR from 457 is my recommendation. But there does seem to be units or even batches which have issues so can’t say if that’s only a small percentage or larger. I hope you get a solid unit as I’ve been very pleased w mine

• Posted this before. Several orders this year. Including a DD+. All arrived very fast. No issues. Great product.

• You guys are lucky. I placed an order for a QR2 pro wheel side since Jan 2 2024 and haven't received it yet. Got an email on April 2nd stating that my item has been shipped, but it has never left the warehouse, I've sent countless emails to fanatec with only automated replies,that doesn't help. What am I to do? Fanatec refuses to rectify my situation.