ClubSport DD won't turn on, no power LED on the base power button, wheel LCD shows Fanatec F

I just tried to power up my ClubSport DD that I haven't had chance to use in a while to find it dead.

There's no damage to any of the cables, green LED on the power brick. When I try and turn it on, the power button LED on the base doesn't light up, but the white Fanatec F does display on the wheel.

I tried reseating all the cables, changing which USB port the wheel is plugged into, trying to boot into firmware recovery mode, starting it with and without the pedals, USB attached, but no joy.

Seems the forums have dozens of threads of people hitting this since January; do we know the cause and if there is a fix short of an RMA?

I created a support ticket, but seems it's taking at least a week for people to get a response and a full RMA process is taking months.

Comments

• firmware controls everything. if light not turns on then something go bad

• I recommend asking it to send it back immediatelly, they respond every ~3 weeks, so if you dont immediatelly asks for it you'll have to wait another 3 weeks.

• I created a support ticket last weekend and as yet, have heard nothing back.

Every day I see more forum posts from people experiencing the same problem; I think Fanatec has a real problem on their hands with these devices.

• im having the opposite problem mine wont turn off I tried everything plus some and It wont turn off unless i disconnect it from the box. It also is un centered in game only. The app shows that its centered at 0 degree but in game its actually like close to 30 degree of more this is so dumb I buy this expensive shyt and its jank af