Stuck on “Handover to warehouse”

So I recently ordered a Ready2Race CSL DD 5nm on the 24th of May for my first DD, got the invoices that I ordered thought everything was going well and I waited and waited and I looked on here and there’s people that got their stuff faster than me. I understand if they’re not open on weekends, but it seems weird for it taking extremely long to get it especially when I paid extra to get it faster and I’m a brand new customer. I’m not sure what to exactly do to get ahold of the tracking information since they said on the email that the tracking information would appear on my order once it’s ready but wouldn’t it have been ready already since I paid like $40-$50 in extra shipping? Help :(

Comments

• Welcome to Fanatec, this is business as usual. It's legalized gambling when you place an order. Review the forum. Moved to warehouse in a week is a good sign. You can sign up for an account with FedEx to see if a package is already on the way. I have had packages delivered before Fanatec updated my order. If you get your package you are on a roll. If it works with out issues you hit the jackpot.

• I made the account last Wednesday and it’s either unfortunately still not ready or I’m doing something wrong because I have 0 tracking information.

• Todd SchollTodd Scholl Member
    edited June 3

I placed an order for the Clubsport DD eSports bundle on 5/22, it went to warehouse the next day on the 23rd, and it hasn’t moved since. No tracking info. Wednesday is two weeks and if it doesn’t ship by then, I’m contacting my credit card company and will challenge the transaction as Fanatec is not meeting their commitment. When I placed the order on 5/22 and today, items are set to ship in 4-7 days.

I’m a returning customer with a CSW 2.5 that I love, but just do not appreciate being lied to, or at a minimum the decency of any communication about the delay. Just terrible business practice. I had an issue with the McLaren v1 that they fixed under warranty and got back to me within two weeks! I loved Fanatec and was totally loyal. I really felt like they were customer focused based on my personal experience. No more.

• Andrew MarsanAndrew Marsan Member
    edited June 4

I have the same problem. It's been stuck on handover to warehouse since April 2nd 2024, and here this, I've placed the order since Jan 2 2024. Imagine I placed an order since Jan 2nd and haven't received it yet.

• Yeah same I'm a first time customer, also bought csl dd on 5/31, moved to warehouse same day and never updated since. Was hoping maybe I'd have good luck with Fanatec but it seems what everyone says about the shipping and customer service is true. It's a shame because I was planning on spending a lot more here once my wheel arrives but now I'm a bit weary, I guess we will see what happens but so far I'm pretty disappointed

• Andrew, That’s unbelievable. And I assume Fanatec never contacted you about the delay or what the hold up is/was? Also, they probably charged you back in January. If so, that’s beyond ridiculous!

• Ken McNeillKen McNeill Member
    edited June 11

I ordered June 5th. Cancelled my order last night (June 9). They pushed that sucker out the warehouse today (June 10) via FedEx. Notification via FedEx with delivery June 13, Thursday. Confirmed with my FedEx acct. 😂

I’ll refuse delivery as I’m concerned about product quality with marginal to non-existent support. When the support team is overwhelmed, it’s a clear sign the product has serious issues.

• edited June 14

An update, I still haven’t got my order nor has it changed status. I’m not sure what the delay is especially since my birthday just passed and I’m still without the very thing I wanted for my birthday. I’m not sure if I should cancel the order or not because although I am a patient person, this is just ridiculous…