Shipped quickly (June 24)

Hello everyone,

I wanted to briefly provide information about my experience with Fanatec. (as of June 4, 2024)

On Saturday June 1st I placed the order.

All items were available for delivery at the time of ordering within 4-7 days.

Today on June 4th. I received an email in the Morning with the invoice and the information that the order had been transferred to the warehouse.

At Afternoon received a shipping email with the UPS shipment numbers. I live in Germany and the packages arrive in 1-2 days according to UPS.

I hope to be able to help other interested parties with my positive experience and hope that everyone else who is still waiting for their delivery will receive it soon.

I think it is important to make sure at the time of ordering that all items are available...

Best regards

Comments

• As a new customer, I ordered a Ready2Race CSL DD (5nm) bundle on May 24th and I triple checked if everything was in stock and it 100% was, I ordered and I'm stuck here with a "Handover to Warehouse" status still 😞. I sent them feedback and stuff and I haven't gotten 1 piece of feedback to where my order is so I feel kind of stuck, sad, and mad about my first time buying Fanatec...

• "Handover to Warehouse" is they last status. look at your order if they give the tracking number

• no tracking number still handover to warehouse