14 days since I made an order and still in process

After 14 days my order still in process. No track number, etc, etc...

I sent like 10 mails and I had no answer, I sent Twitter DM, Instagram DM and no answer again. What's happening?

I'd like to know If my order will be sent or If I have to cancel my order

Comments

• JulanDeAlbJulanDeAlb Member
    edited June 13

If its still in Processing, you can cancle and order again.

If its in handover to Warehouse and your oder does include items that are not in Stock, you will need to wait (Like QR1 on the Wheel).

Spamming Emails to them will not help with there Backlog and your answer, the average response time is 3 weeks.

• U have to be patient.. i ordered on 30th May, my order status order in progress didnt change until today… I got an e-mail this morning —> handed over to warehouse..

just give them some time 🙂

• I have an order placed three weeks ago, went to warehouse the next day and never shipped. I started a dispute with my CC yesterday. Emailed several times and called many times as well. All calls to customer support were direct to voicemail where the mailbox is always full. Fanatec is now a joke. Endor (Fanatec) stock closed at $0.32 yesterday. Things are not going well at this company!

• Update to my order (EU - store):

ordered on 30th May + order in progress

handed over to warehouse 13th June

shipped + UPS tracking 14th June

• Lol ... Maybe i should have wait a few more days for my order ... Ordered on 30th may but cancel on 12th ... Maybe i will order again

• oh nooo… yeah maybe try it again:)

• you're right, but that's not even the worse.... I had my steering wheel ordered in Feb 24, order transferred to warehouse and that bloody QR1 made me stuck, I've been waiting for 5 months, and my wheel is shipping now, checked my product page, my warranty started counting in early March, warranty is now 4 months gone and I didn't even received my wheel yet....