Simagic

I am buy the alpha 23nm and the p2000 pedals wad wondering if it will fit the csl cockpit. I am going to sale the DD pro for the ps5. They are usa based and they don't seem to have any shipping problems oflr fixing products, customers are happy with their product. How much modifications will I have to do to get this to fit.

Comments

• They have a device that will work onnthe ps5 and that way I can get a pc later on.

• I am going to start playing iracing later on after I get this build done.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited June 20

im assuming with some extra work you can add there the Simagic but by default that not supports for sure

as how this csl cockpit looks in image, you need buy 4 bigger bolt for the holder because Simagic is much smaller

then you may also need drill the hole inside holder for the Simagic

if math is correct then you may need the 4x M10 x 60

• Okay . I will order it and make brackets to fit. I am welder fabricator so it will not be hard , just wonder if anyone had a issue with it and had a easy fix for it already, save time. I think it will be a better product for sure, especially since it's hydraulic brake and clutch.

• Is that correct it is a hydraulic brake and clutch on the p2000 model

• It's a better deal , even if yo its the alpha mini and the $800dallor hydraulic pedals. It's only 300 more then the neww DD pro they have out that's 1500 dollars. Any one that's in the usa should buy from them , they have no shipping issues and they warranty and fix there products. I am just deciding on which location to order from here in the usa.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited June 22

well. i just look that p2000 software and unfortunately fanatec is way far behind stuff like this

so im guess its a good deal even if cost little more