Be the first to own the new ClubSport Wheel Rim GT3 Endurance, debuting at the 24 Hours of Spa!

Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
edited June 27 in Blog

This all-new Wheel Rim transforms the look of the Podium Button Module Endurance, with precision CNC-machined holes to align perfectly with the buttons, toggle switches, and rotaries. The 318 mm diameter and overmolded rubber grips are similar in feel to the amazing Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3, shaped for comfort during long races.

We’ve made a Limited Edition of 100 units to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the biggest GT race in the world, the CrowdStrike 24 Hours of Spa. These individually numbered units will be available to purchase at the event, starting from Thursday 27th, so act fast!

Please check the following FAQs:

Where can I find you?

• We’re selling 100 Limited Edition Wheel Rims at our combined booth with Grid Finder, Rafa Racing, and AK Esports. Head for the Fan Village, you can’t miss it!

What are your opening hours?

• Thursday 27 June, 10:00 - 12:00, then 13:30 - 16:00
  • Friday 28 June, 10:00 - 12:00, then 13:30 - 16:00
  • Saturday 29 June, 10:00 - 12:00, then 13:30 - 16:00
  • Sunday 30 June, 10:00 - 12:00

How do I buy one?

• Find a Fanatec staff member on-site and ask to buy a Wheel Rim. We need to place a quotation on your Fanatec account, so make sure you’ve already created one! Full instructions on how to buy will be explained at the booth. Our staff are there to help!

How much is it?

• The limited edition ‘ClubSport Wheel Rim GT3 Endurance Spa24H’ is just 129.95€!

I can’t make it to Spa, but I really want this product! Can I buy it online?

• We plan to sell a regular version of the ClubSport Wheel Rim GT3 Endurance on the Fanatec website in the future.

Is it required to use a Podium Button Module Endurance with this product?

• No – but it would look strange without it! You can bolt the Wheel Rim directly to a ClubSport Universal Hub or Podium Hub, but you would see empty holes for the Button Module Endurance inputs. Note that this is a ‘Wheel Rim’, and not a full ‘Steering Wheel’, therefore you need at least a ClubSport or Podium Hub with Quick Release to use it on a Fanatec Wheel Base.

Can I buy other Fanatec products at the event?

• We are only stocking the 100 limited edition Wheel Rims.

Can I get my Limited Edition GT3 Wheel Rim shipped to my home address?

• No, you must collect it at the booth before the end of the event. If you do not collect it in time, we will cancel and refund your order.

You can also win prizes, including a fully-loaded setup with the new GT3 Wheel Rim (unit #1!), plus a Podium Button Module Endurance, Podium Hub, Podium Advanced Paddle Module, QR2 Pro Wheel-Side, ClubSport DD Wheel Base, and ClubSport Pedals V3 in our Hot Lap Challenge! And look out for other giveaways on-site!

We hope to see you there!

Comments

• edited June 25

Come on Fanatec you need $$$ sell this to all of us, this is not the time for limited editions

"I can’t make it to Spa, but I really want this product! Can I buy it online?

• We plan to sell a regular version of the ClubSport Wheel Rim GT3 Endurance on the Fanatec website in the future."

• Yeah, "on the Fanatec website in the future" is a loose term with Fanatec.

It could mean a year from now or 2 , 3, 4 years from now..........

• Looks good! I'll keep an eye out for this when it's offered online as an alternative to the McLaren gt3 v2. Would be so cool if Fanatec made something a bit more futuristic looking in the future too (a-la Cube Controls F-Pro or Grid MPX V2) I'd be all over that

• The decision came from the same people they choose the Starug instead of taking the money from TJ and his investors.

It looks like they try everything to get the financial situation as worse as possible to get the Corsair deal.

• What does that have to do with my statement?

It has always taken Fanatec forever to release new product. How long did we hear about QR2 before it finally became available......

• edited June 26

And that's why they kicked TJ. The main reason was mismanagement but when they really want to change something than they would release the wheel shortly after the Spa weekend but this wheel is another soonTM item. That shows you that the CEO has no intention to get shit done.

Same with the damn QR1 and QR2 bs. Fanatec said last year they will give you the choise when you order a wheel but they never get it working. Since today you have to buy a wheel with QR1 and pay a 100€ premium to get the QR2 together with the QR1. That stupid anti consumer practice.

That also show you that the new CEO do nothing to improve the situation.

• Go to spa then if you want this first than others.

• You never know… a bottle in the sea…

Today I bought the limited edition sold in Spa.

I'm looking to trade for number 50!

If the owner sees this message….

in case I'm on the circuit all weekend

• I'm just wondering if it'll have a bundle choice or only rim 🤔

• If anyone buys one but decides they don’t want it and will sell it, please pm me.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited June 27

Howard.

Go to spa Cost money aswell. Expect much higer price for those limited editions from users. If anyone even want sell.

• When will the non-limited edition be available?

• And secondly, I hope we can just buy the rim, if not that would be a kick in the teeth to faithful Fanatec customers who have already bought all the Podium stuff

• When will the regular version of the ClubSport Wheel Rim GT3 Endurance be avaiilabel on the Fanatec website?

• I kinda tired waiting any info about it and Porsche rim grip was a little narrow for my hand. So I DIY'ed Simagic 325C wheel. Pretty happy with the result, especially with the price)

• Hallo,

"" We plan to sell a regular version of the ClubSport Wheel Rim GT3 Endurance on the Fanatec website in the future.""

Is the wheel still coming or was the regular version buried with the bankruptcy?

Kind regards