Customer service at fanatec.

I opened a ticket with fanatec in April as contents missing from my DDPro bundle when delivered. Up until now nearly 3 months later it still hasn’t been resolved. The package was left outside my door and not signed for by UPS. Fanatec asked for pictures and said as soon as I sent them they would resend another DDPro. I did this, then they opened an investigation with UPS and asked me to confirm with UPS that I did not receive the package. I informed UPS that I did receive the package but contents missing. Now over 2 weeks since UPS closed their investigation I am still getting no response from Fanatec. Customer service Agent Everlie is the only person that sent emails to me but has not responded now in nearly no weeks. 3 months is too long for this to go on. I’m sick of their excuses about volume of emails. 3 months!! I tried live chat but always no agent available. I phoned but message said they are not taking calls and to make enquiry online. I’m at my wits end. Can somebody please help!!!

Comments

• Sander DSander D Member

Horrible situation, sorry to hear this. I would do a chargeback with my credit card, it seems there's no other alternatives