Request for Cancellation and Refund of Order 1974124

Dear Fanatec Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to formally request the cancellation of my order number 1974124 and inquire about the refund process.

I understand from your previous communication that there is a delay in shipping due to the unavailability of one or more products in my order, and the estimated restocking time is at least several weeks. After careful consideration, I have decided that I would like to proceed with the cancellation of my order and request a full refund.

Please find below my specific questions regarding the refund:

1. Refund Method: Could you please confirm the method by which the refund will be processed? Will it be credited back to the original payment method, or is there an alternative option available?
  2. Refund Timeline: I would appreciate it if you could provide me with an estimated timeline for when I can expect to receive the refund. It would be helpful to have a clear understanding of the process's duration.
  3. Confirmation of Cancellation: Once the cancellation is processed, could you please send me a confirmation email or notification, stating that my order has been successfully cancelled and the refund process has been initiated?

I understand that these situations are not ideal, but I appreciate your prompt communication and efforts to address the issue. I trust that Fanatec values customer satisfaction and will handle this matter with the utmost efficiency and professionalism.

Thank you for your understanding and prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your reply with the necessary information and confirmation of the cancellation and refund.

Best regards,

[Mr xiaobai WVMSTI]

[[email protected]]

[Order Number: 1974124]

Comments

• 这儿不会有人理你的,去订单里或 support 里提交客服工单。如果你在日本买的,几天就有人工回复,欧美买的话,起码等一个月