Waiting for big order

I ordered a huge fanatec order 24th July but it hasn’t shipped because the table clamp was available for pre order and Instock from august 2nd.

I have now checked to see if I has shipped yet but the table clamp now says pre order august 9th

anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• its not first time when they increase the preorder date, could be because off shipping delay.

• asdasd Member

Same happened to me even though I got the following email:

"Dear Joao,

Thank you for your message!

Your details for order no. 2003446 will be handed over for warehouse processing on 02.08.2024 (pre-order date of the "CSL DD Table Clamp").

Your Fanatec account will be updated regularly to show your UPS shipment number and pre-order date(s). You should also receive an email from our shipping partner once your order leaves our warehouse. 

Please be advised that the whole order will only get shipped out, as soon as the pre-ordered items become available.

Please contact us again if you need any assistance. 

Thank you and take care!"

The order wasn't handed over for warehouse, at least they didn't update my status.

But to be honest I'm not sure if the availability date is the one for our own product or just the current status in the website / shop.

• asdasd Member
    edited August 4

But I only got an email beacause I contacted support, did you as well?

• asdasd Member

I got the following email today:

"Dear customer,

We have an update on your CSL DD Table Clamp order.

Our logistics team just informed us that the shipping container with your product has been delayed until August 9th, 2024.

Please note that orders only leave our warehouse once all parts of the order are in stock; partial deliveries are currently not possible. You will receive an update as soon as order processing begins.

While we have no influence on cargo delays, we would like to apologize for the postponement of your delivery and will let you know if we receive any other relevant updates.

We do, however, regret that we were unable to inform you of this postponement earlier and strive to provide more timely updates in future, should an order be affected by a delivery delay in future.

Thank you!

Team Fanatec"

To be honest I'm not happy at all since I pre ordered for August 2nd and not 9th, I just hope this doesn't happen again.

• asdasd Member

I mean to be fair the products say they are shipped between 4-7 days but since it's pre ordered I was hoping to get it sooner.

But let's see, it still has to be processed but I hope it shipps this friday

• I had another email saying there was a delay and the other part of my order has been shipped for the wharehouse

• edited August 7

Hello

Im new here

Same problem here

Also placed a big order on 18th july with the brake performance kit available on august 8

This week ive checked the status and availability date for this 20€ bpk changed to october 4 😬😬😬

Send them an email last week but no reply at all since i placed and payed my order

I wish everybody good luck

Ill hope everything will become fine afterall

What a big f.cking mess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetings from the Netherlands

Ralf

• Hi ralf,

OCTOBER 4th? 💀

thats mental. Hope you get that sorted

c

• It’s saying the 8th now. (Today) hang in there people

• edited August 8

Hi Cody

Yes october 4th 🫤

Availability date for this silly 20€ brake performance kit changed from 8 aug to 4 oct

8 more weeks delaying time

All other items of my 1380€ order are in stock

Asked for separate shipping but read that they dont ship separately if 1 of the ordered items are not in stock

So lets hope everything will end up fine end of this year

• asdasd Member

Yo that's crazy to be honest.

Try to contact support, but I think ( not completely sure ), the pre order that appears on the orders tab/page it's about the current status of the product. So it might mean that your item is secured but from that point on, only on October 4th. But again, I'm not completely sure.

And good luck.

• edited August 13

Everybody thanks for replying

On the day ive noticed that the availability date changed from 8aug to 4oct ive contacted fanatec imediately about this !!

Only got 1 email that my question ticket was received ,,but no answer on my question

It 1 week now

Allan Lehtla :How you mean ?

Dont wait too long ,you not read news ?

I know they have serious delaying problems ,but what can i do ? Other that waiting

Ralf

• He's saying that they are in a financial mess.

Look. Just cancel your order, and put in two orders. One for your brake performance kit, the other for the rest of your gear. You'll pay an extra shipping cost, but that's cheap anyway, and you'll have your gear. I haven't had any problems ordering this way, and am happy with what I've got (DD+, PBMR, & APM).

• edited August 14

Thanks for your suggestion

Was thinking also about this

Problem is im waiting allready almost 1 month now ,so a bit late

And how long does this gonna take before they refund my money ??

• Or they might push it back even further, increasing your waiting time. Unless it's in "handed over to warehouse" status, your refund should only take a few days.

• Hi cody

I want to know if your huge order is allready shipped since you got noticed that the table clamp was delayed 1 week from aug2 tot aug 9th ??

Ralf