V3 pedal disconnection

Good Morning

On both PC and consoles, the V3 pedals work correctly until they are disconnected. I restart the computer, and sometimes it works again, but it disconnects again after a short time of use in the same session.

The software (455) only sometimes recognizes the pedals. I have updated, deleted and reinstalled and updated, and the same problem continues.

I have a DD pro Gran Turismo 8Nm base, Clubsport universal hub for Xbox, Clubsport V3 pedals, Shifter, and a shock absorber kit for V3 pedals. Everithing connected to the baseDD according to the manual.

I only use the USB cable from the V3 pedals for its update, and it has never been connected at the same time with the RJ12 cable to the base.

Possible solution? Please.

Thank you very much and greetings.

Comments

• Neil ReubenNeil Reuben Member
    edited August 21

Do the pedals disconnect after the same amount of time if connected directly to PC? Disconnects w PC that would indicate problem w V3 pedal PCB or maybe CSP FW version 1.35 some people had issues.

No issue on PC then possibly the RJ12 cable - its a straight through and you can get on Amazon or elswhere pretty cheap

Or issue is w the base. So next try going back to FW from 451. This was quite stable for the DD Pro. do just the base and motor. Leave the wheel as is for now. CSP V3 Fw is 1.35 on that driver as well 1.34 is what I’m using I think but that’s on an earlier driver, not sure which

• Hello good.

The V3s connected to the PC via USB are also disconnected.

I have reinstalled the drivers, 452, which is the one that installed in principle, and then updated to 455. And with both, the same problem.

I also think the problem is the V3 PCBA.

Thanks