the csl elite pedals and wheel work in the fanatec control panal but not in game

the csl elite pedals and wheel work in the fanatec control panal but in every game the the throttle, brake and steering are just on or off. in the link below i posted a video where you can see whats wrong with it. if anybody has an idea please let me know. i am getting pretty desperate. i have tried almost everything.

https://youtu.be/pmwISHUIcd0

Comments

• I am suddenly having the same issue. At times the throttle will work, but it is not achieving full capacity. It is responding but speed progression is very slow. At other times when I press the throttle, there is no power at all. The game registers no power on the data column of the car .

I have searched and searched to try to find the preferred firmware that might remedy this and I am coming up with nothing.

I have the two pedal arrangement CSL-DD with the load Cell. I am playing F1 24 primarily. Until recently I did not have this issue and now it plagues me every time I sit down.

I would also like to hear some opinions from others on what might be done to fix this.