Fanatec Stale

Looking at all the new products from Moza and others at Gamescom, Fanatec is looking very stale, no doubt because of the ongoing finacial issues, but it doesnt help the platforms future. Not a moan, just an observation.

Comments

• As long as the provisional insolvency proceedings of Endor AG are ongoing, I don't believe that Fanatec will bring any more new products onto the market. I would like Fanatec to find a way to show everyone that they were and should be the market leader for a reason. Sim Racing without Fanatec would be unthinkable for

• Moza brings us new wheels, Simagic new pedals, and whats Fanatec got ? DD Shaft Extension, which appeals to a very small part of the market, and 2 wheel bases

• The ClubSport DD and DD+ are really great bases. It's a real shame that there are always problems with the software, which sometimes make connection difficult. Fortunately, this doesn't affect all steering wheels or modules. My DD+ is running great so far and is really fun.

On the subject of Fanatec: I don't think we need to fear the demise of the brand just because Moza has a bit of a tailwind at the moment. It's all about Endor, and who knows who will take over the brand in the end. I also hope that everything stays as it is and that we'll have more clarity soon. Maybe then there will be more exciting new products. In any case, I'm sure that many fans are waiting for Podium pedals.