product registration doesn't work! Tablet or PC without success.

Hello, I wanted to add the DD Pro I purchased to my account! Unfortunately this doesn't work! I have stated everything, such as why I purchased it, invoice (less than 3MB) and place of purchase.

THX

Hallo, ich wollte meine erworbene DD Pro in mein Konto mit aufnehmen! Leider funktioniert dies nicht! ich habe alles angegeben, wie Kaufdarum, Rechnung (Unter 3MB) und Kaufort.

Danke

Comments

• Second-hand? It's impossible to add your unit to your account if it's already registered to another account. The registration is usually automatically processed when dispatched from the warehouse to the original buyer.

• I uploaded several used items back then and actually without any problems! My LoadCell, which I bought used, was exchanged/repaired under warranty without any problems. Thanks

ich habe mehere gebrauchte Artikel damals hochgeladen und eigentlich ohne Probleme! Meine gebraucht gekaufte LoadCell wurde damals auch ohne Probleme auf Garantie getauscht/repariert. Danke

• Fill in the fields with 3 crosses, upload an invoice under 3MB and then confirm the field with a cross below. Unfortunately it doesn't work! Thanks

Die Felder mit 3 Kreuze ausfüllen, Rechnung unter 3MB hochladen und dann unten das Feld mit ein Kreuz bestätigen. Es funktioniert aber leider nicht! Danke