Dirt Rally 2.0 Shifter possible conflict

I have the Fanatec clubsport inverted pedals. My wheel and H-patter shifter are of the Logitec G29 variety. Yes call me a peasant, but I'm not swimming in dollars.

This combination works wonders in other programs I play. Iracing, American Truck Simulator, and Beam NG Drive.

However in Dirt Rally 2.0, the H-patter shifter simply freezes and stops responding after about 1-2 minutes of driving. Whatever gear it is in at the time of freeze, well that's what I'm stuck with.

I've tried looking at the Logitec side of things and got no where from any support or forums. I reformatted my computer as there were a few suspicious issues. That did not solve this particular issue.

I'm down to the point of asking, Does anyone know if my combination of hardware would cause this issue to occur in Dirt Rally 2? If so, is there a fix for it?

Thank you.

Comments

• game may have issue handle multi hardware's and there could be not have solution for this.

but there are software's like FreePie and vjoy what can simulate hardware inputs

if you make your hardware inputs thro that then maybe it work without problems