No invoice for the order and no iRacing code

Hello, I have long since received order No. 1955449 (delivered - May 2, 2024, 1:34:06 PM

The shipment was delivered successfully. 

Unfortunately, the equipment shortly after purchase stopped working and I can no longer use it ;-(

On the Fanatec website, the order is marked as cancelled and I cannot download the purchase invoice. Without having the purchase invoice and I can not report the equipment for warranty repair due to lack of required documents. 

The ordered items arrived by courier, but on my Fanatec customer account I have no way to download the invoice for the order. 

In addition, I have not received a code for the iRacing game I paid for (this is already a scam).

Also, on my profile on the Fanatec website, I do not have the purchased in my product history.

This is the fourth month that I have been trying to contact anyone from Fanatec to clarify the issue of missing documents so that I can make a warranty repair claim. For several months now, the equipment from Fanatec has been inoperable and I can't report it for repair because I don't have the sales documents on my profile on the Fanatec website.

Is there any way to contact Fanatec? Maybe some alternative email address? 

They publish content on youtube quite often, but to answer important questions about repairing Fanatec equipment, they are silent.