Since July waiting for an answer from support

2»

Comments

• edited September 30

Fanatec support. It's all there is. Corsair has no email. Who else can we contact?

Unless somebody knows differently. I don't think support is home anymore. Nobody seems to get reply's.

I emailed Kireth on YouTube as he seems to have better information that anyone else. He hasn't replied yet.

• if those messages still are redirected to the Endor AG then yeah, get back message at from there could be little difficult

• edited September 30

If that is the case then there is no support for Fanatec anymore at the moment. Corsair haven't provided anything either. People are being kept in the dark as to what's happening.

If no reply I'll be contacting The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and let them investigate.

• Corsair does step in one or another way in one point because they buy a company and i'm assuming they want also sell the products as well ,

but those stuff is never that easy. and it not happens overnight

• I have been back and forth with support for the last 3-4 months.. they are there, it just seems to take forever to get a response.. at the moment(as of yesterday) the responses seem to take about a week after I email them, prior to that I was waiting a month to six weeks for responses..

it’s not a great system… but they are responding.