Does the CSL Elite Wheel P1 for XBOX also work on the wheel base CSL Elite for PS4

Hello,

I am wondering if the CSL Elite Wheel P1 for XBOX also work on the wheel base CSL Elite for PS4?

Thanks in advance
Martin

Comments

• Yes, EVERY wheel works on the CSL Elite PS4 Base in is therefore PS4 compatible.
  • To clarify.....yes...but only for XBox. I know that may seem obvious to some but it needed to be stated.

Keith.
  • Hello,
    Thanks for your comments.

The question may sound stupid but on the webpage it says that the CSL Elite Wheel P1 for XBOX is "PS4 Ready". Whatever that means.
    It also says that it is compatible to the CSL Elite Wheelbase for PS4, which make only sense when connected to a PS4.

So, according to the information shown on the website I would assume that the wheel will work on a PS4 but I want to get this confirmed.

Martin
  • Hello,
    Thanks for your comments.

The question may sound stupid but on the webpage it says that the CSL Elite Wheel P1 for XBOX is "PS4 Ready". Whatever that means.
    It also says that it is compatible to the CSL Elite Wheelbase for PS4, which make only sense when connected to a PS4.

So, according to the information shown on the website I would assume that the wheel will work on a PS4 but I want to get this confirmed.

Martin
    As said, EVERY wheel is PS4 compatible if connected to a PS4 compatible wheel base because PS4 compatibility comes through the base, not the wheel. So if you want to use the CSL Elite steering wheel P1 on PS4 then you need either the CSL Elite Wheel Base+ (not the v1 or the v1.1!) or the Podium Racing Wheel F1 Bundle.
  • Thanks for the confirmation!