Codemasters F1 2019 PS4 and F1 Wheel Support

edited November 2019 in Steering Wheels

Hi, everybody!

I'm thinking about buying a CSL Elite + and wheel for F1 2019 on the PS4.

The Podium is out of my budget, so I wanted to ask, if anybody can help me out which buttons of which wheel work on the PS4. I searched the web for hours, but nothing I found could help me out :-(

1.) Which buttons of the Formula 1 ESports are mapable in F1 2019?

2.) Which buttons of the Formula Carbon are mapable in F1 2019?

3.) Which of the buttons of the Formula V2 are mapable in F1 2019?

Thx a lot and greetings!

michi

Comments

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited November 2019

all of them on both

i have the full clubsport f1 and i have all knob,rotatries and switches mapped on ps4.

there was a thread on it,but i cant locate the info at the moment.

• edited November 2019

Thx a lot, Aaron!

I missed your answer and edited my post...

The "Full clubsport f1" - ist that the formula v2? or the new one used on the podium set?

Edit: I think it's the "normal" version of the formula carbon, not available anymore, right?

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited November 2019

? not sure of the differences of all 3, i have the full optioned model that is standard on dd1 for ps4 and was able to map everything.

i believe from the advanced mfd shortcuts page in advance control settings

• Please can someone tell me if

this configuration compatible and can I map all of the buttons on the steering wheel in PS4 F1 2019

• Codemasters recently added keyboard support which resulted so you should be fine using all the buttons on for instance the Formula V2. I do not own a PS4 so I can’t confirm but someone here should be able to.

• Keyboard support didn’t result in being able to map all available buttons on Xbox One. Should be nice to hear if there has been made any progress with Microsoft to support this. Hopefully on the new Xbox but I doubt it. You are actually forced to return to PC gaming to fully benefit from all the ootions on Fanatec hardware. Such a shame.