Order is in process

So what is the deal with my order? It says the Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals are available on one side of the website but then when I go to my preordered set of pedals it says the availability date is the 29th of July? I just want to know when my pedals will arrive... This is the 2nd time I've gone to order them and the 2nd time I've been messed around. It also seems I'm not the only one... Just want to know what's going on with my pedals..

Comments

• I ordered a wheel set yesterday and it is in shipping already today. CSW2.5 + CSL elite pedals + loadcell kit + universal hub for xbox + Porsche rim. Only part out of stock was the load cell kit, so I separated it from the order. That one has availability date of 7th of Aug. I am in EU. So, everything else is already being shipped, including the pedals, only the loadcell kit will come at a later date when it is back in stock. (CSL elite LC pedals still ship as CSL elite pedals + loadcell kit, even if you order them as a bundle).

• I haven't ordered them as a bundle and the availability date of the Loadcell kit here in Aus was back in 30th of June, So I preordered them on the 23rd of June. Now they say available but my order is processing so I don't really know what's going on or even if they're in stock, It says they are on the website but then my order says availability 29th of July