Quality Issues?

I have purchased 2-Steering wheels; Porches 918 and Formula V2. The porsche 918 funky switch rotary switch does not detect each turn. The formula V2 with Advanced pedals buttons and shifters stop being detected after 15-30 seconds. Both less than 6-months old.

Since I cannot request support because my purchases from the store are not associated with my account according to their support site hoping I can find some help from other users.

I was able to fix my Shifter after finding YouTube video on how to clean and shield. Appreciate any help others can give.

Comments

• The Porsche 918 rotary switch issue doesn't have to be a hardware problem. Which base have you got, and what firmwares do you use? Did you update all hardware yet?

• Thanks for the reply.

I have tried 335 and currently have 346 installed from beta. 347 is not recommended for DD2 owners actually recommends to pass. Also used 336 and 340.

• Perhaps they can apply 'Germangineering' to their website. Not sure what that means.

• Hi! Any news here? I want to buy a 918 wheel and the seller said that the switch doesn’t work.