Podium Steering angle Issue

Miles PlumleyMiles Plumley Member
edited August 2020 in F1 20xx

Hi -

How do I make the steering angle to 360 for F1 2020 on PC? I have set it to 360 in the Fanalab tuning menu (and the game does not have a setting to override this) however the game seems to be stuck in a 800degree turning angle...

EDIT: Looking further into this - the SEN setting on the base stays at 1630 even though 360 is selected in the Fanalab tuner menu. Any ideas what's happening here?

new to the forum so thanks in advance for your help

PC Driver 346

WB 38

SW 28

Podium Base and Rim

Comments

• Miles PlumleyMiles Plumley Member
    edited August 2020

• Hi Miles, I don't have firmware levels memorized but it feels like you have mismatched firmware to drivers..

I think that greater than 1080 was introduced in a later firmware that what you should have with the driver you're using.

DId you install a different driver at one point?

As far as your issue - with what you show on the screen, what happens if you rotate the right joystick (the funkyswitch) counter clockwise? Does the readout on the F1 + DD1 lower from 1630 to a lower number? If so can you do that until it shows 360 then report the results?

• Thanks Jack

Your are right that it was firmware issue.

The software was advising I had the most up to date firmware, and it was displaying correctly as such. however re-installing the same firmware version fixed the issue (for some reason). As this is a new rim for me, I thought I was missing something, but was just a software/firmware niggle!

Many Thanks

• Fantastic!

Thanks for letting me know you got it worked out!