Yes. Really...

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
edited February 2015 in Blog

This was hard to believe when I saw it the first time but it is real.

PS: Making good progress on the Xone wheel and hope to post something more specific soon. Driving FM5 is a lot of fun :)

Comments

• It says error. Please try again.
  • Nice steering wheel!
  • I had to go to Fanatec FB page to view video fyi
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    I had to go to Fanatec FB page to view video fyi
    I need to have our programmer have a look at it as it is working fine here.
  • I had to go to Fanatec FB page to view video fyi
    I need to have our programmer have a look at it as it is working fine here.

I'm using iPhone mobile.
  • W are proud of our wheel, Thomas! Wohoo!

• I know very well this wheel !! :)
  • I had no trouble viewing it. I wasn't signed in either.

• Voici peut-être le volant PS4 
  • FWD FTW!! Not sure about the hood mounted exhaust setup, though.
  • FWD FTW!! Not sure about the hood mounted exhaust setup, though.
    It will keep the drivers inspired from the time-to-time firing of the exhaust. :)

• PS: Making good progress on the Xone wheel and hope to post something more specific soon. Driving FM5 is a lot of fun :)

Thomas, quit teasing.  ;)
  • every time i walk by an xbox 1 i have to fight the urge because im still hoping that sony will eventually play nice with fanatec so I can enjoy gt7 with this new wheel.  At some point  ill have to pull the trigger on the next gen stuff or go pc which will eventually happen when I can afford to build a one .All the speculation in the world means nothing until the nwe rim comes out.I guess once the xb-1 wheel is on  the market and I can get some feedback from the community it will be easier to decide.For now its still last gen with lots of center wobble.

• PS: Making good progress on the Xone wheel and hope to post something more specific soon. Driving FM5 is a lot of fun :)

Sounds very good. My V2 Base is lonely and need a Steering Wheel. ;-)
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester

PS: Making good progress on the Xone wheel and hope to post something more specific soon. Driving FM5 is a lot of fun :)

I only hope that you build many wheels for the consoles, I love the Porshe wheel Thomas. It feels absolutely spectacular. The build quality is incredible, I'd love to use a wheel of that quality on the Xone even if I have to rebuy the same wheel again with xone compatibility.

The f1 carbon is Amazing too, I hope you can release a few choices for all :)
    I'm love the high quality of your products, It adds to the emotional attachment to the product as it just looks and feels so beautiful that you want to protect it :)

I would love to see you get some kind of driver support, or emulation support (like G27-PS3) for PS4 so the current wheels can be used. But until that day, some high quality time with xone support will be great.

I look forward to the release, I am excited for them as it means I can try forza and project cars. I just hope you have a choice of a few rims, they are of varying styles (F1/Porshe/BMW/GT) and I'll buy them all with xone support :)

Here's hoping for an update xone and ps4 soon :)
  • That's awesome, thanks for the amazing products Fanatec!
  • Come on Thomas!! Give us a picture of the stitching on an Xone wheel rim!! Something!! The anticipation is killing me!! I also want to say thank you, to you Thomas, and to your team! Because of you guys, and the awesome products that you offer, I have immersed myself back into racing! So thank you to all at Fanatec!!!
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited February 2015
    every time i walk by an xbox 1 i have to fight the urge because im still hoping that sony will eventually play nice with fanatec so I can enjoy gt7 with this new wheel.  At some point  ill have to pull the trigger on the next gen stuff or go pc which will eventually happen when I can afford to build a one .All the speculation in the world means nothing until the nwe rim comes out.I guess once the xb-1 wheel is on  the market and I can get some feedback from the community it will be easier to decide.For now its still last gen with lots of center wobble.

I think you meant to say current gen as next gen is many years away.

And Thomas, I sure hope we get a XO/PC compatible Universal Hub. Seems the easiest solution to start so we can use whatever style rim we want!

• Hi Thomas

I'm glad to hear that Fanatecs making good progress with the XBone wheel. Like many of others I cannot wait to get my hands on on it. On another note, have you had the opportunity to sample Project Cars beta on the XBone, if so how does it compare with FM5 and GT6?

I'm intrigued to know!

Cheers

Scott
  • This is really awesome, Thomas. Can't believe I helped to test the Fanatec equipment and it ending up in a Le Mans car now. I'm sure like you it makes me all fuzzy inside knowing they will race with it. Heck they are probably test driving it already.

Amazing stuff!
  • This is really awesome, Thomas. Can't believe I helped to test the Fanatec equipment and it ending up in a Le Mans car now. I'm sure like you it makes me all fuzzy inside knowing they will race with it. Heck they are probably test driving it already.

Amazing stuff!
    Unfortunately, the car that is racing at Le Mans will have this steering wheel
  • Looks like Nissan took product placement to a whole new level. LOL. Does this mean there will be a Nissan GTR-LM wheel rim in the near future? Something tells me, it would be the easiest replica wheel rim that Fanatec has ever made.
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    > Scott Gardner > Hi Thomas I'm glad to hear that Fanatecs making good progress with the XBone wheel. Like many of others I cannot wait to get my hands on on it. On another note, have you had the opportunity to sample Project Cars beta on the XBone, if so how does it compare with FM5 and GT6? I'm intrigued to know! Cheers Scott

I cannot tell too much as we are under NDA but Pcars feels absolutely fantastic. This is an absolute highlight for the consoles. Wheel support is excellent and nobody will be dissapointed ;)

• > Scott Gardner > Hi Thomas I'm glad to hear that Fanatecs making good progress with the XBone wheel. Like many of others I cannot wait to get my hands on on it. On another note, have you had the opportunity to sample Project Cars beta on the XBone, if so how does it compare with FM5 and GT6? I'm intrigued to know! Cheers Scott

I cannot tell too much as we are under NDA but Pcars feels absolutely fantastic. This is an absolute highlight for the consoles. Wheel support is excellent and nobody will be dissapointed ;)
    Come on thomas stop teasing us :) I keep stoping myself getting the xbone simply because I cant use a pad when I have my elite on my rig and my v2 looking lonely in the corner :( Dont suppose you could answer whether we will recive a email saying the wheel is ready for orders or should I keep checking here twice a day lol! Keep up the amazing products!
  • I cannot tell too much as we are under NDA but Pcars feels absolutely fantastic. This is an absolute highlight for the consoles. Wheel support is excellent and nobody will be dissapointed ;)
    No Fanatec steering wheel for the Xbox One, no FM5 and no Project Cars. It's up to you, that i could have fun. ;-)
  • edited February 2015
    Hi Thomas!

NDA, understood. Could you at least tell us console racers when NDA will be over?

Will PS4/CSW V2 owners be able to play pCARS with their fabulous V2 on launch day of the game?

Best Regards
    Rafael

• edited February 2015
    This is really awesome, Thomas. Can't believe I helped to test the Fanatec equipment and it ending up in a Le Mans car now. I'm sure like you it makes me all fuzzy inside knowing they will race with it. Heck they are probably test driving it already.

Amazing stuff!
    Unfortunately, the car that is racing at Le Mans will have this steering wheel
    What a shame. Maybe Thomas can give us that steering wheel in return for them temporarily using ours? :P

Would be pretty cool to have a rim for the CSW with a full color LCD display on it. :)
  • Don't know why you guys keep asking questions about the XOne or PS4 rim...the answer is allways the same.

Can't tell you nothing or can't show nothing yet.

Until the official reveal off Thomas there's nothing we're gonna know or see !!!!

:-& :-& >:)
  • Will PS4/CSW V2 owners be able to play pCARS with their fabulous V2 on launch day of the game?

Sorry, i'm not Thomas, but i think the V2 Base works at the moment only for PC/PS3. Maybe in march the V2 Base will also work, with a special steering wheel, on the XboxOne. There are yet no official words or announcement for a PS4 steering wheel that works with Sonys console. I hope for you that Sony allow later the production of a steering wheel for the PS4.

But i work not at Fanatec...it's only my opinion :-)
  • Will PS4/CSW V2 owners be able to play pCARS with their fabulous V2 on launch day of the game?

Sorry, i'm not Thomas, but i think the V2 Base works at the moment only for PC/PS3. Maybe in march the V2 Base will also work, with a special steering wheel, on the XboxOne. There are yet no official words or announcement for a PS4 steering wheel that works with Sonys console. I hope for you that Sony allow later the production of a steering wheel for the PS4.

But i work not at Fanatec...it's only my opinion :-)

Fortunately, atleast 1 person will be using their v2 on Pcars for PS4 at launch  :-bd