Fanatec on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Comments

• It works Some Times...but when ever mine worked it would freeze the wheel.and i would have to Reset it... I went back to FW 65... I dont have the Hub or Hand Brake so i dont Need FW 94 Now.
  • Yeah I know..but with Hub no freeze..and it IS there..
  • LOL Guess who Got a Infraction on the PCars web Page??? LOL Me From that you know who dude...inbox me i will tell you...but any way i said that SMS is too Dum to make a PDF with clear instructions for their game and Pow... infraction... Guess Truth Hurts cause Their is No PDF describing what does what...
  • Has anyone got some decent setting for the Porsche Turbo S wheel for PCars? Since the update, they may have removed the dead-zone, but they have made the wheel very jerky in the centre, and generally ruined the feedback!
    Any help apreciated.
  • Just check and ask on PCars forums Rob
  • Has anyone got some decent setting for the Porsche Turbo S wheel for PCars? Since the update, they may have removed the dead-zone, but they have made the wheel very jerky in the centre, and generally ruined the feedback!
    Any help apreciated.
    Did you try increasing the steering deadzone in the main options?
  • well after one good night of racing a couple weeks ago i turned the wheel on again tonight only to find it locked up again. i tried to re-install the software only to have the same problem as before occure again locked up rock solid,am i the only person this is happening to?this is more frustrating than anything ive ever experienced with any wheel ive ever owned
  • PS4 PCars Random Fact...Did you know that when you set Assist to Real it turns on TCS, ABS and
    Stability if the car has it... Don't believe me Try and Squeal outta a
    corner with the Assist set to Real and watch your Telemetry Screen...Just
    another random Pcars fact.... I drive with all Assist OFF to me the
    Assist Never Feel right and they stop the car from turning in how i
    like... yup i like to throttle steer...and the Braking with ABS to me is
    Horrible...that's with any racing game not just Pcars.
  • PS4 PCars Random Fact...Did you know that when you set Assist to Real it turns on TCS, ABS and
    Stability if the car has it... Don't believe me Try and Squeal outta a
    corner with the Assist set to Real and watch your Telemetry Screen...Just
    another random Pcars fact.... I drive with all Assist OFF to me the
    Assist Never Feel right and they stop the car from turning in how i
    like... yup i like to throttle steer...and the Braking with ABS to me is
    Horrible...that's with any racing game not just Pcars.

Another PCars Fact, Grimey:

TCS is not just an off/on switch, but also a tunable part, just like the spring rate or limited slip. I am currently in a GT3 league and having the option to use and fine tune the TCS, just like real drivers, is quite interesting. If you set it correctly, it doesn't affect throttle steer in the slightest. Stability Control is what screws everything up, and isn't even available in any racecar, as far as I can tell.

• edited June 2015
    In 6 months either PCars will be one of the Best Racing game Ever Made or it will be the Biggest waste of Time and Community Effort Ever in the Sim Racing World!!! It Has Great potential but it Needs work.

I. Looking for those that Run PCars on PS4 send me anFriend Invite and lets Do it... Im Ready....See you on the Track... PSN Tag " Grimey_Dog " Sendma Message with Friend inv so i know who is who... LOL... Vrooom Vrooom!!!
  • In 6 months either PCars will be one of the Best Racing game Ever Made or it will be the Biggest waste of Time and Community Effort Ever in the Sim Racing World!!! It Has Great potential but it Needs work.

Totally agree. Unfortunately I see it going the way of the latter.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    In 6 months either PCars will be one of the Best Racing game Ever Made or it will be the Biggest waste of Time and Community Effort Ever in the Sim Racing World!!! It Has Great potential but it Needs work.

Totally agree. Unfortunately I see it going the way of the latter.

Energy is shifting to PCars 2. There are just too many things to fix on PCars1. It is still an amazing game but has the potential to become an epic racer.
  • edited June 2015
    Game teams are splitting up..60% continue working on PC1 and 40% on PC2
  • http://www.vrroom.org/index.php/f-a-q1

Seems like a interesting Racing Group.. I signed up... Only wheel user are allowed... Lets See How it Goes... Seems pretty Organised... Whos joining with Me??? A Full Room of only wheel users Racing that will be Huge Fun and Great test of Skill.
  • edited June 2015
    If SMS Washes out with PCars its a Wrap for them!!! They will be Finished... The Racing Community Has Not Forgotton How the Totally Abandoned NFS... that could have been a Good Game if they would have Supported it with updates and Patches... the wheels were suffering from the same Huge Dead Zone Issue that was in PCars.
  • If SMS Washes out with PCars its a Wrap for them!!! They will be Finished... The Racing Community Has Not Forgotton How the Totally Abandoned NFS... that could have been a Good Game if they would have Supported it with updates and Patches... the wheels were suffering from the same Huge Dead Zone Issue that was in PCars.
    By doing the crowd funding they are leveraging themselves positively. They could simply use the same team under a different development banner if this failed horribly. In gaming it happens quite often. Most gamers don't know the actual devs doing the work.

Here is one thing I find funny. People complain all the time about prepaying Thomas for a new product. But they jump at the chance to do it with games. Why is it? Yes there's a price difference I get that. What else?

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Game teams are splitting up..60% continue working on PC1 and 40% on PC2
    Read up on the 2.0 release notes and good to see tweaks still being made. I did get myself into the development of PCars2 this time around though. There is still plenty to come for PCars1 as 2 is at least two years down the road.
  • I only complained about price increase Chris. ;) :))
  • Is there a decent league for Xbox One players?
  • Is there a decent league for Xbox One players?
    Check out TORA.
  • Hey guys,

I'm interested in buying a new Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel for my Playststion 4. The wheel isn't available in the fanatec store at the moment. Do you know when it will be available again?

Thanks for any comments
  • Hey guys,

I'm interested in buying a new Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel for my Playststion 4. The wheel isn't available in the fanatec store at the moment. Do you know when it will be available again?

Thanks for any comments
    I wonder if it's getting replaced by a wheel that is Xbox 1 compatible. I've never seen out of stock before. You've always been able to preorder and the ETA has always been listed. It's been around for awhile so wouldn't surprise me if they replaced it. It is still available in the U.S. webshop btw. Doesn't help you though sorry. :(
  • if i were you i would hold out and see what Goodies Fanatec Has Planned!!! Im Sure Fanatec has something in the works!!!
  • My guess would be, they soon will be replaced by an XOne compatible wheel.
    If you really want the GT2... a used one is your only option
  • I was going to order my XB1 Hub but they are out of Stock with the Gt flat bottom Rim...and i dont want my pedals deleyed while they wait to get More in.
  • I want to order my Xb1 Hub Really Bad Right Now but I'm looking at the web shop and i see that the Porsche Rim is out of stock along with the Club sport Gt Rim:-$  
    Call me a Dreamer and maybe its just a Random coincidence...but I'm Hoping that its a Tell tale sign of Big News!!! Hmmmm maybe a upgraded Stand alone Porsche Rim\:D/   Sooo what if I'm Dreaming but what if I'm Right.   Hmmmm   any one here Remember Perceviouse from the old 911 blog???  He was Screaming on Every post about a CSW v2 base yup he Called it even got the name right and that was Before Xb1 even Launched.... He had the vision and he was right. Hmmmm
  • I want to order my Xb1 Hub Really Bad Right Now but I'm looking at the web shop and i see that the Porsche Rim is out of stock along with the Club sport Gt Rim:-$  
    Call me a Dreamer and maybe its just a Random coincidence...but I'm Hoping that its a Tell tale sign of Big News!!! Hmmmm maybe a upgraded Stand alone Porsche Rim\:D/   Sooo what if I'm Dreaming but what if I'm Right.   Hmmmm   any one here Remember Perceviouse from the old 911 blog???  He was Screaming on Every post about a CSW v2 base yup he Called it even got the name right and that was Before Xb1 even Launched.... He had the vision and he was right. Hmmmm
    The person you speak of is Jason Shaffer. And what else would Fanatec call it? Lol. They keep the same name for products and just update them. It's not like he predicted a whole new product or something.
  • LOL... as Much as i Hate to Admit it... He was R...Rr...RRR.... You Know what Tryin to say. Lol
  • Well I finally got all caught up after my trip last week. Good to see you troopers are keeping the wheels turning. wink and lol. Cheers!