Fanatec on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Comments

• In 6 months either PCars will be one of the Best Racing game Ever Made or it will be the Biggest waste of Time and Community Effort Ever in the Sim Racing World!!! It Has Great potential but it Needs work.

Totally agree. Unfortunately I see it going the way of the latter.
    Based on your extensive experience of never playing it right chris?
  • I want to order my Xb1 Hub Really Bad Right Now but I'm looking at the web shop and i see that the Porsche Rim is out of stock along with the Club sport Gt Rim:-$  
    Call me a Dreamer and maybe its just a Random coincidence...but I'm Hoping that its a Tell tale sign of Big News!!! Hmmmm maybe a upgraded Stand alone Porsche Rim\:D/   Sooo what if I'm Dreaming but what if I'm Right.   Hmmmm   any one here Remember Perceviouse from the old 911 blog???  He was Screaming on Every post about a CSW v2 base yup he Called it even got the name right and that was Before Xb1 even Launched.... He had the vision and he was right. Hmmmm
    The person you speak of is Jason Shaffer. And what else would Fanatec call it? Lol. They keep the same name for products and just update them. It's not like he predicted a whole new product or something.
    Go back to reading your book of fairy tales Chris, you even argued with me over it when I first stated a CSW V2 should be made.
  • In 6 months either PCars will be one of the Best Racing game Ever Made or it will be the Biggest waste of Time and Community Effort Ever in the Sim Racing World!!! It Has Great potential but it Needs work.

Don't have to play it to read the hundreds if not thousands of complaints.

Yeah, the "hundreds if not thousands" of complaints from sony ponies is so relevant to the Master Race real version of pCars.  Why anyone would judge a PC game based upon a watered down consolised version is beyond any form of common sense.

Yeah, the "hundreds if not thousands" of complaints from sony ponies is so relevant to the Master Race real version of pCars.  Why anyone would judge a PC game based upon a watered down consolised version is beyond any form of common sense.
    They made the game for PS4 and X1. It wasn't pirated. So it should work properly. That's common sense.
  • PCars is just a Bugggy for PC as it is on PS4 and XBox1... Every update goes to All 3 Platforms because they all have the Same Bugggs
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited July 2015
    PCars is just a Bugggy for PC as it is on PS4 and XBox1... Every update goes to All 3 Platforms because they all have the Same Bugggs
    No, it isn't. NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE. I don't have any of the problems you're always crying about on your pos4.

They made the game for PS4 and X1. It wasn't pirated. So it should work properly. That's common sense.
    Common sense would be buying a PC game for the PC and not a crippleware consolised ported version for weak hardware on the pos4.
  • Should I remind everyone that this is a message board for Fanatec announcements? This specific announcement details Fanatec support for Project Cars on PS4 and Xbox One. In other words, this is not the place to discuss PC. Please do that somewhere else.

• If you're going to talk pCars in this thread, then the PC is 100% relevant as pCars is a PC game and only ported to console. The relevant hardware is also 100% PC compatible.
  • The title of this thread is "Fanatec on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One". Nothing about PC. So PC is not relevant in this particular thread. Console master race!!!! :)>-
    edited July 2015
    The title of this thread is "Fanatec on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One". Nothing about PC. So PC is not relevant in this particular thread. Console master race!!!! :)>-
    When people claim problems with pCars that don't exist on my version for the Master Race it's 100% relevant, Chris. Don't want to hear about the PC then don't mention problems with pCars that don't exist.

That's right Chris, the version that has no ABS rumble, that has screwed up FFB, that has inferior graphics, that can't properly calibrate, that has no clutch pedal , that has no neutral with CSS, that loses wheel centre, that takes twice as long to load, that does not support external guages, that has HALF the amount of players is the master race. Of course it is , Chris.

And as long as sony ponies continue to pollute the XO hub thread it's only calling the kettle black.
  • I have my CSS 1.5 SQ inverted in Pcars.

Front is UP and Back is down.

If I assign the keys correctly I loose the pads on the wheel and CSS at the same time.

If I invert the keys the CSS works fine but the wheel pads are inverted :(

Any one as This issue with The CSS?

Thank you
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited July 2015
    n
  • HI to all.
    Fanatec csr elite
    Firmw. 757
    Ps4
    Pcars

Since the last Pcars update (patch 2.0) after 8 rounds on silverstone the FFB goes away and disapear.
    I reboot the wheel and apears again... five or eight rounds after goes away again....

Does anybody feel the same or just me?
  • Its a issue reported in the Pcars fórum.
  • Its a issue reported in the Pcars fórum.
    Thaks...Then, let´s see whats happens 
  • n
    In PS4?

My platform is PS4
  • n
    In PS4?

My platform is PS4
    Ignore that, Nuno. I was trying to delete something I typed and this funky blog software wouldn't let me. So I typed a letter and posted it just to get out of the comment window. Cheers!
  • edited July 2015
    I would also like to share some FFB settings for the Fanatec V2. They are much lighter than Grimey's but it made me able to drive faster in a very short time!!!

Platform: PS4

Car: BMW 1M PROCAR. Track: Zolder

Wheel tuning menu. Fw 094

Sen: Aut
    FF: 100
    Sho:100
    ABS: off
    Lin: off
    Dea: off
    Dri: 03
    For: 100
    Spr: 100
    Dpr: off

Global settings control configuration.

Deadzones and sensitivity the way you like m.
    Speed sens: 0
    Controller filtering sen: 0
    Damper saturation: 0
    FFB: 66
    Cim: 3
    Advanced:
    Soft steering damp: On
    Visual wheel filtering: On
    Opposite Lock help: Off

Controls Calibrate FFB screen.

TF: 37
    Linkage stiff: 1.00
    Relative adjust gain: 0.98
    Relative adjust bleed: 0.34
    Relative adjust clamp: 0.96
    Scoop knee: 0.70
    Scoop red: 0.15

In car/pit box FFB settings.

Master scale: 90
    Fx: 46
    Fy: 66
    Fz: 98
    Mz: 72.01
    Arm Angle: 1500

FFB body and Sop screen.

SoP scale: 90
    SoP lateral: 50
    SoP diff scale: 80

Everything not mentioned is 0 (or 0.01 default settings)
    Got my tire pressure around 1.34. Give the tires about 3 to 4 laps to warm up...after that...I feel every tiny thing the car does!!! AND don't forget to pause game and restart the V2 base to be sure it's these settings used!!!

And off course big THANX to Grimey for the main settings!!
  • edited July 2015
    Also got my XOne PCars FFB settings the way I'd like to feel m....FINALLY...also BMW M1 Procar on Zolder...but the rest is a piece of cake. It's a real good base tweak. Anyone who wants it shared, let me know.
  • edited July 2015
    I Love the Strong FFB if its Not Strong i Tend to Over Steer a alot.

I figured out why My FFB was Feeling outta wack after the PS4 2.57 update...I Run a Low Global FFB "24" and Tire Force st 98...i was Tweeking around and set my in Car Masters to "98" instead of "100" yup that small "-2" in car FFB Really Made a Huge Difference in Wheel FFB Feel.

Strong wheel FFB but the Wheel does Not feel Heavy....Who Needs a Gym... LOL... My Arms are Going to be Bigger than Hulk Hogans in 6 months!!! LOL

I Forgot to post the PDF with the settings in Here...Now that my 25th Wedding aniversary Celebration is over i will get to it... The Honey Do list was Killing Me!!! LOL
  • Congrats with that anniversary mate!!!!
  • Feel Every Bump, Curb/ Rumble Strip and Loss of Grip!!! In Car FFB settings works on Most Cars as is.... Feel for your self Test the Ruf RGT-8 GT3 on Hockenheim Ring or Cauldwell park GP.... SPA or most tracks that they Race F1 Cars on are Not Really Good for Road Feel Test because they are Very Smooth Tracks... They Have to be to Race F1 cars on so tracks like SPA Feel Good but everything is very Subtle and Smooth.

Put the Settings in as they are... if the FFB is Too Strong (it shouldnt be though Ive made a Few Changes) Turn Down the FFB on the Wheel and Reduce the FOR setting to your desired FFB Level.
  • Zolder is also a good track Grimey...especially after the second chicane, second corner. You really can feel the front tires fighting for grip...other corners are very good too...Sharp and faster ones....And also not a smooth track at all!!
  • PCars CSW v2 FFB Test Ruf RGT-8 GT3 Hockenheim Ri…:

The Telemetry sez it All... You Feel All of it!!!
  • Bruce WhiteBruce White Member
    edited July 2015
    The Telemetry sez it All... You Feel All of it!!!</blockquote

You have the best wheel set up there is but still use the games biggest assist. "Why". I really don't understand why follow a big green line telling you when to brake. This is not racing. No No No. :-) would love to have that wheel though. Drool.....
    edited July 2015
    I sometimes turn the braking line on in multiplayer IF the game allows players to cheat by racing in third person view which gives them a totally unrealistic view of the track and vastly slows down the sense of speed. Any game which calls itself a sim should abolish 3rd person view in multiplayer. Turning on the braking line somewhat compensates for this unfair advantage by letting you see where you're going more in a crowded field.
  • The Telemetry sez it All... You Feel All of it!!!
    u

Im Half Driving Half watching Telemetry... Just Running FFB Tweek Test... i use the line when i do that but Not for Racing the Line is Slow!

• Grimeys, do you still use the same latest FFB settings with p3.0...or tweaked m again ?