Refused payment

I am trying too buy a new setup but it just keeps saying payment refused. My bank has cleared it. I was wondering if there is a way too contact Fanatec by phone? Email does not work.

Your message to [email protected] couldn't be delivered.

sales wasn't found at fanatec.com.

Comments

• I am have been trying all morning I am getting the same payment refused and paypal will no work either

• Oh okay . So its not just me. They should have a phone number too call them. I am ready too buy lol.

• I called the 866 number is was ander llc voicemail and it was full

• Oh man. Not sure what too do then. I will keep trying for now.

• Any luck? None here

• Nope i just tried it. This suck. Trying too place a $1300 order. Maybe cov-19 has them shut down.

• OK great.... I came here to post the EXACT same thing.

[email protected] doesn’t work.

Shopping cart is coughing up a fur ball

C/C Co. said everything is OK on their end and my end.

• I saw reports visa, PayPal and a few other payment handling systems were down yesterday at several points.

Hopsle all is back up now and you've been able to place your orders.

• Nope I have tried visa mc and paypal all morning again nothing works

• I had to email [email protected] and have them add the CC I was using to their system so I could place my order. Took about 3 days for them to respond saying it was cleared on their end. Been waiting over a week now for it to ship though, so heads up.

• OK... so after an exhaustive investigation, and a reply from Andrea at Webshop.... I have an answer...

The issue is with Google. I am not sure if anyone else has experienced the Google curse, but it follows me like a plague (Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I HATE GOOGLE). This problem is a case in point.

Multiple people from multiple payment systems have CHRONIC problems at Fanatec. You need only look at this forum for blatant proof of that) Andrea at Webshop assures me that the problem is with the “Acquirer”. What is an “Acquirer” you may ask. .. The acquirer is the API of sorts for the shopping cart. It is the payment processing nerve center of sorts. It is the one that takes the CC, processes it and takes/gives the money from each party.

So I call my CC company (Capitol One) and jump through days of tests, high level overrides, and an ultimate throwing of the hands in the air by Capitol One with an ultimate conclusion of “The vendor has chosen to not honour our payment”

I speak to the top guy (at the time) in the fraud department and ask him what this means... He informs me that based on the charges, the timing of the charges and the consistency of the charges, Fanatec is not the one declining the payment. GOOGLE is.... because it is obvious that Google is the “Acquirer” because as many times as I have tried to purchase, Google is querying my account with a $0.00 query at the exact same time. Andrea confirms this in her email to me (thank you for a reply Andrea).

For the record, I had my wife try with her American Express, and it worked without issue. Guess now I wait for a few months for delivery. They are hiring for that department at large as we speak BTW.

So folks.... the only real solution is to have Fanatec cease using the GOOGLE PLAGUE. I see that they have a job posting for a Webshop Manager on Endor’s website, so maybe the new guy will figure it out.

They are short staffed, and I can be patient. But they need to lose Google. It is absolutely killing them as far as I can see. I have had problems buying here every single time. It’s getting worse.

Solution: Find someone who trusts you, have them use their card, and give them the cash. Hard to fix the middle man...

Good luck guys.

• Hi, it will be nice if Fanatec comes here with a solution for this problem, I see many people with the same issue, including me. I've found in the faq that they present a company called "adyen" as the payment method, I could't subscribe 'couse my country is not in the list for registration.

• Same problem no idea how to resolve

• Unable to pay, VISA refused, Paypal not included on the list of Payment method?!