Missing order 1Z554W426870717635

Hi, please after numerous emails will someone please respond to me? I have spoken to ups and they have said it is suspected lost in transit and I need to contact yourselves for re delivery/open a case with them, I have been waiting since the 5/1/21 for my stuff I just want my wheelbase, if I really have too I’ll just buy a second hand one if you return my money but I’m stuck without my sim stuff and not getting any replies from yourselves, ups are being a nightmare. I was genuinely really excited to order my v2.5 and things from yourselves but it just seems everything is turning into a nightmare. Please can someone help me? Tracking number 1Z554W426870717635

thank you

matthew bradley

Comments

• Looks like it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow

• edited January 2021

Matthew, as per the AWB you have provided there are 3 parcels (other parcels in this shipment)

1 the AWB you mentioned shows to be delivered today at a UPS Collection Access Point

PREMIER - THE LAKE SHOP

SMITHY BRIDGE ROAD 65

LITTLEBOROUGH, OL150DY, GB

And the other 2 that were to be collected by UPS Collection Access point by 31st January at

BRADLEY

1 CROFT HEAD DR

MILNROW, OL16 3, GB

Hours of Operation

Mon-Sun: 7:00am-9:00pm

Are you sure that you are not supposed to collect from those UPS access points? Cause if so, and you were not informed by UPS seems like UPS messed up AGAIN, ANOTHER delivery in UK. 🤦‍♂️

• UPS tracking info isn't very accurate at the best of times. My order was still showing delivery for last Wednesday, four days after they had missed it. 🤔 😂