CSW 2.5 ,V3 pedals not recognised by wrc9?

Hi all, For some reason my wheel is not recognised by wrc9 , I've tried everything i can think of it just isnt detected.

Ive had it working before but im not sure if its the latest beta ive installed or not.

Ive closed all background apps including steam, ive uninstalled and reinstalled, ive even re-installed windows but still cant get the wheel to map any inputs in game.

Could this be a driver issue using the latest beta drivers? Is anyone running the latest betas with WRC9 with no problems?

Thanks

Comments

• It seems like for whatever reason this game is just having issues with Fanatec wheels right now. I haven't been able to get my CSL Elite to be recognized and I can't map anything either. My pedals are working fine though. Not sure what this issues could possibly be because I can't find any solutions online.

• Make sure before you go into game to open your Fanatec control panel first and make sure the wheel and pedals are showing there.

I have had the driver trip up on me once in a while, either after a bad PC shutdown or driver update. I was able to open the Fanatec Control Panel, have it initialize the driver again, and make sure everything is working. Then the game saw the wheel and pedals just fine.

I have also had to wipe the config file for the game and re-download it from the Epic Cloud Sync after my PC shut down incorrectly from a power outage.