DD1 setup granturismo sport

hello c and someone sharing setup for gts?
these are my parameters I accept advice and criticism

SEN auto

FFB 90

LIN on

NDP 50

NFR 2

NIN 2

INT 6

FEI 80

FOR 100

SPR 100

DPR 100

BLI 100

SHO 100

MPS AUTO

BRF 40

In game force 2

Sensib 5

Comments

• FFB 90? without torqkey i asume. But still, 90? i can't imagen driving with such high fbb

• hello no no the key is working ...
    if you put lin on you can put the ffb high ...

• They were asking why you'd run such a high FFB setting while the torque key is installed? For most vehicles, 90% will provide feedback strength that is significantly stronger than the real-life vehicle, save for maybe vehicles at a stand-still without power steering.

• Anyone here using dd1 with V3 inverted pedals ? I’m having a crazy hard time adjusting the brakes so I don’t destroy the tires too fast , if one one can help out I need a settings for brakes and for the dd1 base as well for GTS

ty

• i am brand new to high end sim racing,im 63 yrs old from the USA. i set up my GT DD PRO yesterday. i was WAY over my head. LOL. but managed to update firmware. build my cockpit and mount pedals and wheels. and she worked first time. truly an amazing difference from my G29. anyway im on a PS4 PRO. I see all these posted settings which i would love to try as a baseline. BUT....I have NO idea what so ever to find and change these settings. if you feel like helping out ...please do and greatly appreciate it in advance.

• Here is a simple way to solve your "problem" ;)

I just ordered my GT DD PRO and gona use this my self.

Good luck and drive safe!