shipping zones - What is my zone ??

Hello, I would buy a complete set (base, wheels, shifter and handbrake), but, when I reffer to the shipping rates, I am lost...

I live in France. Which zone do I have to look ?

In standard, it goes from 1 to 6, and express from 1 to 12. And ? Is there a map, somewhere, to know what it is about ?

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Psql .Psql . Member

I don't think that table is any useful.

Easiest and most correct to get the shipping you need to pay is just do the first part of the checkout. Then you get the most accurate cost including vat.

• David ChiengDavid Chieng Member
    edited June 2021

Put everything in your basket and just before you pay, you can see your shipping. If you do not like the look of the cost of shipment, then don’t pay and remove everything from your basket. 😁

For reference, I ordered a base, table mount, pedals & mclaren wheel. Shipping to UK, costs €33. Not bad I say… 😊

• Thank you David ;)

I did your way. As I would buy my setup in two parts, each is around 24€. That's good !

• Nice one!

I am a bit stingy and so only willing to pay as little as possible for shipping. 😊

And the CSL DD is my 1st wheel so no point getting anything else as I will not be able to use any component if delivered early. End Oct is when I will receive everything. Fingers crossed. 🤞 No delays.

• I wanted to buy a CSL DD, but changed my mind... I will buy a DD1 instead. Anyway, I also have to wait september or more...

Good luck David ;)

• Are you sure about this? When I do that it tells me the same price (without shipping)? Here is screenshot.