New live chat with instant access to our support team

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
edited October 2021 in Blog

We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to improve and expand our customer service and technical support departments. Part of this evolution is to return to a live chat system that provides a better personal customer experience.

The new live chat feature—which works seamlessly with an upgraded chatbot—will allow you to access both customer service (order enquiries, general enquiries) and technical support (hardware/software enquiries, troubleshooting) more efficiently. 

Forwarding queries to other team members is now possible, meaning that you can switch topics and reach the correct department within the same conversation.

The chat is downloadable/printable, which can be helpful for in-depth technical support tips or product consultation. 

During the initial roll-out of this feature, the operating times for both customer service and technical support queries are Monday to Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m (CEST). We’ll monitor the usage carefully and expand the opening times in the near future, with the plan to offer technical support chat during weekends too.

1. What would be your preferred method to contact our support team?54 votes
    1. Live Chat
      66.67%
    2. Social media (Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
        3.70%
    3. E-mail
        7.41%
    4. Call Back Service
      12.96%
    5. Fanatec APP (Chat)
        9.26%
  2. What is the maximum response time you can accept?54 votes
    1. If my problem is not solved immediately I post all over the internet how mean you are
        5.56%
    2. Preferably instant response but I can also wait a few hours
      64.81%
    3. 8 hours
        5.56%
    4. 24 Hours
      22.22%
    5. I just need someone to blather so it is totally fine if it it take a couple of days/weeks
        1.85%

Comments

• Response time at this state?

Ticket left week ago, nothing yet.

• We need PS5 version please. When will it be available?

• If my problem is not solved immediately I post all over the internet how mean you are🤣

• hi there my son has the fanatec racing sim and where the shifter screws the unit is stripped, can that be replaced and how much does it cost?

• There is no live chat option on the EU website, which is the site that without doubt needs it the most. I've emailed weeks ago, and not had a response to my missing order with no tracking that shows as completely shipped. This is the worst customer support I have ever encountered. For technical support or RMA's here in the UK you are excellent, but for after sales support absolutely terrible. I am literally being ignored after paying for my QR2 wheel slide. The delays on my Clubsport DD order are another story, and that at least had not been shipped, and is not yet lost. No tracking details and no response to customers asking where their purchases are though is unacceptable. There does not seem to be any accountability at all from Fanatec here in the forum.