ClubSport USB Adapter

https://fanatec.com/eu-en/accessories/pedal-accessories/clubsport-usb-adapter

20eur is ok but another 20eur for shipping is robbery ☹️

Is there any universal rj12 to USB adapter which works?

Problem is Fanatec hall sensor modded handbrake which can´t be manually calibrated when connect to base (DD1). When connected to V3 pedals and those by USB to PC it worked fine but just sold my pedals (bought SimGrade R7).

Comments

• Yeah, I really wish Fanatec would figure out a way to offer different shipping options other than their flat, same-price-for-everything shipping rate. It's fine for large-ticket items, but for things like cables and adapters, the customer ends up feeling like they're being fleeced.

• It was cheaper buy it from 3rd part, from local store.

I asked twice about shipping costs from Fanatec and answer was that they have deal with UPS and that´s it, no can do 🤨

I hope they add manual calibration possibility for handbrake when it´s directly attached to wheelbase.

• My question is, Fanatec say they can't do it because they have a deal with UPS, so everything incurs the same shipping fee, right?

So why is it, when for example, i ordered my Mclaren GT3 v2 wheel with the standard QR, the wheel arrived one day, and the QR arrived in a separate shipment, several days later. On my invoice, shipping was the standard (here in the US) 12 dollars and change for the wheel, but the cost of the QR was zero. No shipping fee, no nothing.

So this would indicate to me that they *can* ship things for free when they want to... they just don't "want to" very often.

• No company ships anything for free - it's either included in purchase price or a separate charge. The wheel and the QR would have been shipped under the same manifest - the $12 charge would have been for the wheel plus the QR, the invoice may have led you to believe otherwise. They would have shipped together but it often happens that they get separated in transit.

• 17.12.2020 I ordered McLaren V2 and ClubSport QR, 20eur + 20eur for shipping.

So they can´t put two separate packages to one bigger box but charge shipping twice.

Not so nice business for customer happiness.

• edited August 2021

Got CSUA but same problem, there is no manual calibration possibility for handbrake.

Fanatec it should not be so hard property add to drivers so please.