Csv2.5 looses ffb for a few seconds

Hi guys. Just wondering if you could let me know how to resolve an issue I am having with my wheelbase. On some iracing races, the ffb cuts out for a few seconds then slowly returns. Any suggestions? Many thanks.

Comments

• The same thing happens to me but it only happens to me in dirt rally 2.0 at the moment with the Lancia S4 in Spain (I have not tried other games). Do you have the latest firmware installed? I recently installed V.410 and it is from the latter that it does it to me

• I have tried ets2 and it does not lose FF like it does in dirt rally 2.0

• I am experiencing the same issue with the CSL DD.

It happened so far in every session longer than 30-40 minutes in ACC. FFB doesn't disappear completely, but it suddenly drops in strength, then it slowly builds up again in about 8-10 seconds. Steering axis keeps functioning.

Surprised to see it happens with CSW 2.5. As I was afraid it was a product defect, it might turn out to be only a driver issue.

• Hi,

I have the same issue with ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 and different wheels on it.

My wheels are CSL Universal Hub, CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC and ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 and it happens with all three of them in different games.

I had contact with the Fanatec Support, they gave me some tips to try fixing it:

-installing new drivers/reinstalling driver

-tighten screws in between the hub and wheel

-sent over some logs

-made a video for the support: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSpiE5AdsVY

Nothing fixed the problem so I sent it to Fanatecs repair shop and got a new motor and a power cable.

After recieving it back yesterday and testing in different games (Asseto corsa, carXDrift) the problem is still there.

Also I bought an external USB card but it didnt fix it either and tried every USB slot on my PC.

The problem itself started occuring when i switched from Ryzen CPU to Intel, I think this has to be software related, but unfortunetaly i cannot remember what driver version I had before reinstalling. But I tried almost every old driver they provide on the homepage.

Any Ideas?