CSL ELITE PS4 PC DO NOT WORK PROPERLY IF YOU USE FANALAB

Hi everyone, I have a ps4 elite csl with p1 wheel that I use on intel 9600k pc with rtx 2070 super. From May 2020 to February 2021 everything ok, fun, beautiful and performing but occasionally I had problems that I associated with the quality of the public servers, but instead it was not like that.

Problem: I abandoned Assetto Corsa Competizione in February 2021 because 99% of the time I used it, the gearbox on the wheel did not shift and did not engage the gears, and the menu to manage the car in the race became unusable .. it was also impossible to switch on the lights of the car or manage the ffb of the wheel .. in the menu everything was working. I did everything .. calibrate update reset delete reinstall reset etc .. I had toread hundreds of posts .. hours wasted .. Very frustrating. Today 12 October 2021 I finally found the solution.

Solution:

Use ACC without using the fanalab functions.

Don't ask me why, but fanalab interferes. Please fix the problem because having a csl elite and having the LEDs off is a factor that sucks and is bothering many users. Furthermore, this problem has been so severe that I am seriously considering upgrading with the competition.

Thanks.