"CAUTION Steering wheel not supported! please update the firmware! in DD1 display

edited November 2021 in Steering Wheels

Hi, when I connect my Clubsport Wheel RS that message appears. If I open the Firmware Manager, no connected steering wheel appears and I can't update it, any solution?

My PC Driver is 429

Comments

• Anyone could help please? There is no way to update the firmware trough the firmware manager, It shows like there is no wheel attached.

• Sometimes when I connect the steering wheel, the oled display on the base turns off, other times, this message appears:

• Happy news!

I found the problem. Well, I just opened the cover where the connectors for the paddles are, in both steering wheels I have, to see if there were something different, and bingo! I noticed the connector which works for the QR was a little bit out in the CS RS, so maybe it came not well plugged in and with the DD movements maybe it was unplugging little by little. I plugged in carefully with my little fingers and now it works ok.

• I really really hope this works for me too! My wheel and wheel base are doing the exact same thing as of the other night. Has yours had any issues since? Do you have any photos of what you did?

• I am going to open the front of the podium hub quick release today. Would you mind showing me photos of what was loose on yours? It too funny that we have the same issue.