How many if any caved?

I bought my CSL DD right without knowing any of the shipping or availability issues. So I joined the que and listed as a delivery/shipping date of nov 29 which then just got bumped to jan 3rd using covid as the reason. I have no doubt jan 3 will turn into march etc etc. so I said fk it and bought the DD1. I know its a lot of money for me and for others but I wonder how many other ppl ended up doing this as well or moving to a different base like the simucube or the alpha version as these are readily available...

Comments

• I ordered mine the first week of June, it delivered the last week of August. Never had any intention of buying anything else instead. I've used it nearly every day since, and have been very happy with my purchase.

• i ordered mine in june as well and received mine in oct. really happy with it.

• I had a similar mindset when buying a pedal set. I was waiting for the CSL Pedals with LC to be available, but the first info on the site was that it would ship on April 6, 2022. I was like wut. So I went ahead and bought the Clubsport V3 pedals, I didn't want to spend that much money on a pedal set, but at the same time I really didn't want to wait that long either. Later I saw that the expected shipping "dropped" to end of January, but I'm not sure if that's realistic or not.