Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base+ with PS5 FFB issue

I bought the PS5 last week and now I have a FFB issue with my wheel base. It occurs, when I entered the pit or even activate auto pilot. When I leave the pit I loose FFB for 1 or 2 seconds in diffrent corners on the track and then FFB is back. It seems to occur randomly then and in diffrent parts of the track.

I tried:

• every USB Port on the PS5
  • Diffrent USB Cables
  • Installed GT Sport new from the store
  • Copied GT Sport with settings from my PS4 (where the wheel still works)
  • newest firmware base and motor

Some guys from my Team has the same problem, some not.

I hope, you can help me, its really annoying and I dont wanna switch to my PS4 for only GT Sports. I bought my wheel base in Nov 2019

Here are my settings:

Wheel Base: 

- CSL Elite Wheel Base+ (PS4ô)

- FW: 684

Steering Wheel: 

- CSL Steering Wheel P1 (PS4)

- FW: Not Supported

Motor Firmware: 

- FW: 22

Pedal: 

- CSL Elite Pedals LC

Current Tuning Menu Setting:

-TM #1

SEN: 1090(AUTO)

FF: 80

LIN: 0

NDP: 20

NFR: 0

NIN: 0

INT: 0

FEI: 50

FOR: 90

SPR: 100

DPR: 100

BLI: 101

SHO: 100

DRI: -1

MPS: 0

APM: 1

BRF: 50

BRG: 50

Thx

Comments

• In my case... Its happening the same...

I have a Podium DD wheel for Ps4/ps5... Last driver updated...

After pitting, or sometimes pausing the game... My wheel and base loss at least 50% off all my force feedback configuration... Tried to reset the configs, wheel and gt sport... But it is happening all the way.

In online competitions it is causing me a lot of problems... Cause im losing feedback in online champion lobs, and this is hugely broking mu racing pace...

Come on Fanatec... Help us!!!

• It's happening to me as well on PS5... I don't know how to is on PS4. On top of that if I pause the game and hit retry while I'm turning, wheel keeps rotate itself and starts bouncing because it hits the turning limit... That makes playing the game not enjoyable...

• any update on this? Did you guys ever figured out?

Im having the same issue with GT Sport on my new PS5. The feedback is not consistent, also if pause while turning, sometimes the wheel keeps rotating. I’m a little disappointed. I’m not enjoying it as much as my older ps4.

• Any updates on this? I'm having the same issue on World of outlaws on ps5. Ffb works sometimes offline. When I get into an online race the ffb won't work all race long until it's over and it's like it runs the ffb in the menu for the entire last race. Csl elite ps4/pc all firmware is up to date

• Same exact issue here. Nascar Heat 5 and World of Outlaws.