New Fanatec CSL DD pre-order question

I looked a few weeks ago, maybe more recently than that, and I saw that the new 350$ CSL DD was available for pre-order and the availability date was early October (as per their website).

I just looked today and now it says availability by early November.

I want to know if the whole production process has been pushed back, or if the date change is a product of them accruing many orders and adjusting the website date as orders come in.

So my question is has anyone ordered already and if your date has changed, and if so by how much?

If you ordered right away and your expected availability date has remained constant I would love to hear from you as well.

** FYI yes I am logged in to their website. My account has never purchased a Fanatec product, but I am subscribed to their newsletter, so I think I fall into the middle tier for order priority **

Comments

• Which site are you logged in to? 8nm version has availability 3 jan and 5nm, availability 21 jan. where do you see availability as November? You realised it is already December?

• edited December 2021

Thank you very much for your response. I have not ordered a unit yet, so my question, which I think has been answered by you and the other commenters, was essentially is there a pre-order line.

It seems that yes there is, and so I will be gathering my funds to order asap. I don't want to be waiting any longer than I have to.

https://cinemahd.to/

• I have ordered 9th of July and still waiting. The expectation date was November 10th. No email for delay or anything. MAny people who have ordered afterwards has got the order. Hope it´s not summer when I get it.

• Same here, i have order on 21 oct for expect date of 29nov and now its 3 jan ! I think fanatec priorise all costumers in us, when i ordered the 21 oct. My friend received already is dd 8nm from simulation1 and he ordered after me.

I don't understand if i order today fanatec date is 10 jan and my order from 21 oct is 3 jan.