[Resolved] Normal to get no email updates?

So i ordered a DD1, BMW GT2 V2 and V3 pedals on sunday and yesterday on the website I saw that the status of the order had changed to 'Order has been processed', but after reading some discussions, I've seen that people have received emails updating them on their order status. The only email I have received is the email confirming my order on sunday, no emails to say my order has been processed etc, just wondering if this is normal? I received the confirmation email fine but have not had any since, checked junk as well. Also, how long does it usually take to ship once processed? I'm sure the answer is something like 'as long as a piece of string'

Comments

• Nevermind i just got 4, yes 4 emails, with links to my tracking number! God thats quick considering im in the UK and brexit

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Alex, glad to hear that you received an update. It is normal for there to be a gap between the 'processed' email and the update with tracking information, because there needs to be a synchronisation with the courier.

[Fanatec Community Manager]