Shipping to Canada

Hello everyone,

I ordered on Nov 22, 2021 a complete new set of gear including the DD1, CSL v2.5X Steering and a set of new pedals. Since, I’ve received tracking numbers for the package 5 days later all with USPS. Now, there hasn’t been any movement or changes in the tracking numbers.

Each package states : Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

We are now a week later, Dec 3rd 2021 and nothing has changed. I’ve reached out to Fanatec and the representative assured me the packages were picked up, but I highly doubt that is true. Usually, you would see a pickup scan, also referred to as a POP or proof of pick up.

Im started to be very irritated with this matter. I was aware of some delay transits, but my order just seems to be sitting in California, which is not a transit delay, but clearly a shipping delay. I planned to have received this package for Dec 13, as it is a gift. All items were in stock, therefore plenty of time to account for the disclosed 3 weeks delay in transit.

Any one else experience this issue? I wish Fanatec would be more forthcoming with actual information instead of feeding what seems to be like lies. I work for a logistics/courrier company here in Canada and know exactly how this process should be going.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Bruno,

I'm sorry to hear that the process is taking longer than expected. Unfortunately Canada shipments from our warehouse can take extra time, even pre-pandemic. You are already in contact with the correct department - please continue to communicate with them. I am sure they are not telling you lies.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Have you tried running the tracking number through Canada Post? Usually USPS will stop showing updates once the package has made it through customs and transferred to Canada Post.

• Thank you for your reply. - I will stay in touch with your support team in hopes of getting some tracking.

• Have you had any update on this? Just curious, im in the same boat as you. Ordered a couple days after you to canada as well, and mine has been sitting waiting pickup for about a week. Just trying to get a ballpark timeline when i should start to see some movement on my order.

• 4 of my 5 packages arrived as of today, Dec 12, 2021, approx 2.5 weeks after my order. One of my boxes is stuck "in transit" somewhere in Los Angeles and USPS cannot seem to locate it. I've emailed Fanatec over this issue, but no news from them yet.

All pieces shipped out simultaneously and all transited through LAX on DEC 4. I'm not sure when my final box will make it here..

• Thats classic USPS for you, i have 2 items currently “in transit” in L.A since the 9th but the the rest of my order says it arrived at pearson today. Hopefully we can get this sorted out before the holidays.

• Jean BenekeJean Beneke Member
    edited December 2021

I bought my DD GT Pro Bundle on November 26 2021. Took almost 5 days to be process then :Dec 7 Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting ItemLa mirada, CA until Dec 11 Accepted at USPS Origin FacilityLa mirada, CA. Then it was this :DECEMBER 11 - 9:30 AM

Arrived at USPS Regional FacilityLos angeles ca international distribution center.

Since Dec 11 I received textos update everyday to say In Transit to Next Facility with no names to say where it is for now ?

It has to go threw customs and it's at least one day miminum. After that it should go to Hamilton Ontario with Canadian Post and shipping it to Quebec city should take at least one week.

So bought it Nov 26 and hopefully will get if before Xmas

by the way , never got a delivery date yet. guess i ll get it when it crosses the border.

This is what I have from Endica Shipment :

DECEMBER 15 - 12:00 AM

In Transit to Next Facility

DECEMBER 11 - 9:30 AM

Arrived at USPS Regional FacilityLos angeles ca international distribution center

Processed Through Regional FacilityLos angeles ca international distribution center

Arrived at Regional FacilityLos angeles ca international distribution center

DECEMBER 11 - 8:15 AM

Accepted at USPS Origin FacilityLa mirada, CA

DECEMBER 7 - 11:41 PM

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting ItemLa mirada, CA

• I'm in the exact same scenario as you, shipping label created on December 7th, however, mine still has zero movement and USPS awaiting item. I wasn't expecting it before Christmas with the original release date of the 17th, and understanding all of the logistical backlog in the current environment, but it's now been 10 days and 8 business days with zero movement at all. Is it still sitting at the Fanatec warehouse? I doubt USPS would have picked it up without any kind of scan.

• Any changes for you guys? I ordered my GT DD express on November 26th and my shipping label was created on Dec 7th but no movement from USPS, and Canada post isn't even aware of the tracking number yet

There's probably only 3 shipping days left till holidays start, I guess receiving before christmas then is out of the question..

• Hi All,

I am in the same boat... I placed an order for new a Podium DD1 and Podium GT3 rim on December 8th. I received almost immediately an email that the order had been "processed"... I have had no updates or movement on my order at all since. Nothing...nada...zip.

I did attempt to get additional information form Fanatec with no luck whatsoever... after a number of different emails to support etc all that was done was to give me the tracking numbers each time I tried to get more information. Which as we are all aware are plainly visible in the order section of our accounts.

I am not surprised given the global pandemic supply shortages and delays but when I placed my order it said that the products were in stock and ready to ship.

I will get it when I get it I guess... I am a huge fan of Fanatec products but I have to say that this time around the customer service has been dismal at best.

S.

• The only changement for me is that my gear left Los Angles Airport on December 20 at around 11pm nothing else since

• Here is my last news from Endicia Shipment :

DECEMBER 24 - 10:00 PM

DepartedDetroit, UNITED STATES

DECEMBER 20 - 11:21 PM

DepartedLos angeles, UNITED STATES.

But the weird thing about the last news is that i never got a text saying it was in Detroit. I went on Encicia shipment site and that's where i say that my gear had arrived in Detroit after leaving Los Angels on December 20. 4 Days to arrive in Detroit by plane ?????? something is wrong.

Anyway it's Dec 27 and it should be getting to the border soon and MAYBE i ll get it this week.

• Anyone else experiencing USPS delays to Canada? I'm near Toronto. USPS received the package on Dec 21st. It said left LA for destination about an hour after that. There's been no updates since. Canada post tracking says they're waiting for item from LA.

I've been patient given Covid omicron but starting to get a bit nervous.

• I ordered Dec 27 and Have yet to receive a shipping notice. On the 28th is stated warehouse was processing it.

• Update on mine: finally with customs in Toronto after 16 days of no updates. Hasn't shown up on Canada post yet.

History for others reference:

- ordered 2nd week Sept.

- delayed till late November, then again till Jan 3rd

- label created Dec 10th

- item received by USPS Dec 21st

- item with Canadian customs Jan 6th (Canada post still waiting for item, estimates 1-12 days)

• Is it normal that after one week of shipping, the parcel is still being transferred within Los Angeles and never ship to Canada as listed below?

• SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT CARRIER FACILITY
    • LOS ANGELES, CA, 90009
    • Mar 11, 2022 - 11:18 am, US
    • IN TRANSIT TO USPS TRACKING #: XXX
    • Mar 10, 2022 - 10:48 pm
    • RANCHO DOMINGUEZ CA
    • Mar 10, 2022 - 8:01 pm
    • COMPTON, CA, 90220
    • Mar 10, 2022 - 4:47 pm, US
    • SHIPMENT DEPARTED CARRIER FACILITY